(helluva boss+criminal case)nadia

Start from the beginning

ozzie:'stands up'I think we can use this chance to test it.

striker: Someone had me a gas mask.

bee: Are you sure you're going to be okay?

striker: Even if I don't end up fine, we'll know the gas mess won't work and we won't make any more mistakes for that.

bee: Just promise me you'll be careful and do not attack because we know that close combat won't work.

striker:'puts on the gas mask'I promise I'll be careful, I'll have my phone on me and the rest of you can hide, This could get dangerous and we don't know how far the smoke will spread, This could be a good chance for me to also find out if it can spread or not.

stolas: That is a good reason to test it out because we need to know how far we need to be away if it can spread around the area.

then the door opens and the hooded figure walks inside.

fizz: well, we're fucked.

barbie: you don't sound very confident.

fizz: it's because we are going to be doing so what you want me to say?! "oh, i'm ready to be in pain because of lust"?!

barbie: i am not saying you need to be happy about this!

blitz: I can't believe I'm going to be saying this but now it's not the time to be arguing! wow, I felt so strange coming out of my mouth, And a lot of things have come out of my mouth.

everyone: we know!

figure: I am not here to cause any trouble, The people who were affected by my powers will be fine, I can just snap my fingers and they will be okay, But if you want me to do that, I need to explain why I am here, Do not try any funny business because I can make the pain worse, You don't want to make them suffer, do you?

fizz: damn, They know what they're doing.

figure: In case you're curious, I'm a female and I go by she/her pronouns.

barbie: At least we know what pronouns to use.

ozzie: have a seat so we can talk, But as soon as you sit down, You will reverse the effects you have done, Do we have a deal?

figure: We have a deal.

she snaps her fingers.

figure: trust me, I am not lying when I said that I have helped them, Now are you ready to talk business?

ozzie: Tell us what you want and why you were doing those things.

figure: It was the only way to get your attention, I have to admit that what I did was wrong, But I couldn't think of anything else, I have to talk to you specifically, I could have just said of a meeting but I have never been here before.

blitz: You have never been here before?

fizz: That doesn't make any sense at all.

figure: When you see me, You'll understand why I said that.

then the figure removes her hoodie.

figure: my name is nadia.

she had brown skin, brown eyes and long, layered black hair with gray streaks, she was wearing a black low-cut shirt and black jeans, she was also wearing red lipstick, black eyeliner, small gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace.

But the thing that got everyone to touch him was the fact that she was human.

ozzie: you're a human?

nadia: i'm not exactly human.