"What? He does realize the Nazis lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall?" He asked. "It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade. We're paying him. He works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us." She quietly scoffed. Johnny walked over to Demetri.

"Oh shit." Miguel muttered.

"Are you done?" Johnny asked him.

"What?" Demetri asked back.

"Hit me. Go ahead, hit me. Strike me right here." He said and pointed to his cheek.

Demetri attempted to hit him, but Johnny blocked his hit. "Harder." Demetri went to hit him again, but Johnny blocked his hit, harder this time. "Is that all you got, princess?" He asked him.

He went to hit him another time when Johnny grabbed his hand, and flipped him over on the mat. Miguel and Maria both winced. Well, Maria snickered, but it turned into a wince when Miguel elbowed her side. "Let that be a lesson to all of you." He pointed to everybody.

"YEAH, BUT YOU CAN'T quit." Miguel said to Demetri. Maria and Miguel were walking with him in the hallways to go to their next class, when he told them that he was quiting Cobra Kai.

"I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money. You know who lives like that? Hookers." Demetri said.

"Yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy. You gotta give him a chance. You don't know him like me and Maria do."

He scoffed. "That...that's hooker talk. Besides, I don't need to learn karate when I have you guys." He gestured to Kyler, who had bruises on his face. He turned around and walked away once he saw Maria and Miguel.

"See? No one's gonna mess with you guys. Especially you." He pointed to Maria.

"Why me?" She asked in confusion.

"Because! You're Maria Gallagher! People won't mess with you unless they have a death wish!" He answered. She rolled her eyes with a smile.

MARIA, MIGUEL, AND DEMETRI walked into science class and sat down in their seats. Sam walked in with a blow pop on her shoulder and everyone started to laugh at her.

"Thanks for the Blow Pop, guys. Really never gets old." She said sarcastically.

Demetri turned to Maria and Miguel. "It's 'cause she gives blow jobs. Get it? Blow Pop. Blow...job." He said.

"Yeah, we get it Sherlock Holmes." Maria replied sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"It's just a rumor." Miguel added.

"Well, I know about ten guys who can confirm that rumor." Maria muttered under her breath. Miguel heard it and elbowed her side. "Ow! Why does everybody keep elbowing me?"

"Why are you wearing your crocs?" Miguel asked back.

"Because this is America? And I have rights?" She retorted back. He gave her a look, which resulted in her saying, "I have my sneakers." and putting her hands up in surrender.

"Hey everybody, who let the pigs out? I did, because I ordered the fetal pigs. But seriously, get in your groups." Maria, Miguel, and Demetri started to talk about the project when they heard the teacher again.