Caelus: Amazing.

Klaus: She really was. Even the Boss of Inferno acknowledged her as her equal.

Klaus: To think that she got an injury and then chose to leave without saying anything.

Caelus: Now that I thought about it.....

Caelus: There are times where I saw my mother clutching her left leg back when I was young.

Klaus: Left leg? I see. No wonder why. The fact that her greatest weapon is her stealth and speed. Having her leg injured would be a devastating outcome.

Klaus: So that's the mystery of how Ember left Inferno.

Klaus: Anyway. Maybe it's time for you to spend time with your teammates.

Caelus: Is that an order?

Klaus: No. If you're going to stay in a spy team, then better get to know your teammates.

Caelus: What choice do I even have at this point?

Caelus: Fine. I don't have any missions.

Caelus: But first, I want answers.

Klaus: Fine.

Klaus: Anastasia or known as Anastasia was the very first member of our team. Thus she was called Ember, the very one who first started as our generation's Inferno.

Caelus: So, she was already a spy?

Klaus: I was told that she was a fresh graduate as well when she first joined Inferno.

Klaus: She's strong, I admit that.

Klaus: But I know you'll be much stronger than her.

Caelus left his room. This allowed Klaus to check the room.

He saw the picture frame of a younger Caelus with Anastasia and Gerard.

Klaus: I see. So you really lead a happy life, Ember.

Klaus: I also forgot.....how is she doing these days?

Caelus went to explore the manor and saw the animal shed where Sara is keeping her pets.

He saw Sara feeding her pets: Mr. Bernard, the hawk; Mr. Aiden, the pigeon, and Mr. Johnny, the puppy.

Caelus knocks on the door to let his presence be known to Sara.

Sara: Eek!

Sara: Mr. Caelus!

Caelus: Caelus is just fine.

Sara: What makes you visit the shelter?

Caelus: I just want to have a breather. I haven't explored the manor in great detail. So I'm taking this chance.

Sara: I see.

Johnny looks at Caelus with such wonder.

Sara: Ah, Mr. Johnny seems to like you, Caelus.

Caelus: Really? I was never fond of animals because I got bitten by a dog when I was around 6 years old.

Sara: Really?

Caelus puts one knee on the ground and pats the puppy's head.