Chapter2:TheOverlookhotel

Narranator: the overlook has a dark history.but On the Outside it was but it was butiful on the Outside.
Danny was all like:dad Do you really think it's a good a idea to stay here
Jack:Yush!
Danny:Ok
Danny said this in his Head: .....Tony this will be a long winter.
___btw Tony is Danny's Finger___
It was a long ride about 2Hours I should Say.
By the Time we got There it was 11:43AM we had a lot of Lugadge For are Trip....I MEAN ALOT OF LUGADGE! Like 80%of are original house because we were staying at a hotel for the whole Winter...that's a long Time!
But when we got in someone showed us around.and 5minutes latter He asked Danny if he liked icecream Danny replied Ya In a Mummbling Voice. When they were walking a couple minutes they stopped at the storage room were they stored many types of Food eggs,Trailmix's,apples,beef,carrots. You name it. They were talking for a while and sudinly Danny said: is there something scary at this hotel and the tourist said "No" pretending like he Knew nothing was going.but he did. And Danny said: Oh really in a "fightingVoice" then what's in room 237. Then the man said DO NOT go in room 237! And Danny's all like in his head:Oh really! I thought you said we had the whole hotel to are Self!