Needy-I.N.

(WARNING: Dont like it? LEAVE)

3rd P.O.V.

It was a long day for everyone, and they were all in the dorm. Bored. Well, until...

"Hey, I have an idea." Changbin had sat up. "I swear if it's another dance competition -" Han threw his head back.

"No, no, not that."

"Then what is it then?" Chan questioned, rising an eyebrow looking up from his phone. "Why don't we hit up that club we would always go to?"

"That could be fun. We haven't been there in years anyway." Felix joined in. "Yeah!" Seungmin chirped.

"Okay, then it's settled!" Chan clapped his hands together.

"Wait, what?" Pulling off her headphones, Violet noticed everyone had scattered to their rooms to get ready. "Get ready. We're going to the club!" Hyunjin yelled from his room.

I.N. Outfit:

Her Outfit:

Her Outfit:

(Did the image change? Why yes it did)

*Ugh* "Violet, are you ready yet? "What's taking you sooooo loooong?!" The dramatic drama llama whined.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Stop your whining." She rolled her eyes.

*walking down the stairs*

"Finally what took soo lon -" Hyunjin was cut shocked from the sight.

"Woah damn you look hot." Felix looked her up and down.

"Sheeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

" Hm? Uhh, where are the others?" She looked around the room.

"Huh, oh, they all left a year ago," Felix sarcastically spoke. "Ohh, okay," Vi nodded .

"Well, no more waiting, let's go!" Binnie ran out the SUV followed by the others.