two.

˚ THINKING OUT LOUD
chapter 02 - dyl's first day

KAMERON WALKED ONTO SET with her best friend dylan hoffman, well it wasn't exactly her set

KAMERON WALKED ONTO SET with her best friend dylan hoffman, well it wasn't exactly her set. he was staring in a show called you are so not invited to my bat mitzvah, and it was staring aaron sandler and his entire family.

so obviously you know she had to go on set and meet them, oh and to cheer on dylan obviously.

usually outside people aren't invited on set, but being the daughter of one of the most known people in the world has it's perks, so here she was.

"aren't you supposed to be filming season 2 of the villians of valley view right now?" dylan asked.

"pushed to next month, and uh...adam sandler?!"

she was also proud of him, dylan and kameron had been friends since they were in the incubator. her dad and his mom had acted or gone to some award show together back when the dinosaurs were alive, so naturally they grew up together.

the only difference is, dylan's only been in small things and kameron has been acting in popular shows since she was a toddler, and also she was famous before she was even born.

dylan and kameron waved to people as they passed, going to his trailer.

on the door was a paper that said, "dylan hoffman, andy goldfarb."

"aw, i'm so proud! let's take a photo." kameron said taking our her phone.

"kam. not here.." dylan said looking around embarrassed.

"come on, you know your mom is going to love this." kameron said.

dylan groaned, walking up the stairs and posing next to the door with his name on it.

"look at my best friend!" kameron said as she took a bunch of photos.

"i feel like a mom taking photos of their kid on their first day!"

"smile for your first day dyl!"

"okay we're done." dylan said looking around again.

"one more, point at it." kameron said.

"kam."

"pls dyl, for your best friends in the whole world."

"ugh!" dylan groaned loudly, forcing a smile.

"real smile!"

he smiled honestly, pointing at the sign. "she reminds me of my mom, ha." someone said from behind the two.

kameron put her phone down as she looked behind her, dylan coming down the stairs.

"yeah he hates it." kameron said, laughing.

the guy laughed, and then looked at kameron and dylan.

"judd, goodstein. i play aaron, and your best friend." he said, looking at the sign on dylan's trailer.