Chapter One ~ A Love Poem?

Hey guys! This is the first part of this story! I'm very excited to write this story and plan to make it as long as possible. This first chapter might be a little short, but I hope you guys enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------

• Yn Pov •

My alarm clock blared that annoying sound, forcing me to wake up. I sat up rubbing my eyes and yawning. The clock still going off.

"Okay I get it!" I shouted at the inanimate object. As if it could hear me.

I turned it off, and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair, did some makeup (or not) and went to go get changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ex (If you want/depending on race):

-------------------------------------------------------------I then ran to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast

I then ran to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. Considering it was 6:00 in the morning no one was up so I did it myself.

After I ate, I grabbed my school bag, my roller blades, and ran out the door. It took me a few minutes, but I finally found my best friend, Billy. His dog saw me and came running over to say hi. Billy followed on his bike.

"Hey baby, have you been a good boy?" I said, petting the dog.

"You talking to me or the dog?" Billy asked, chuckling at his own joke.

"You, of course" I replied, giggling.

"Well then, yes" he sat down next to me. "But seriously, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, and you?" I smiled at him as hi dog laid his head on my lap.

"Same, also since it's Friday, do you wanna come over after school and hang out?" He asked, we always hang out on Fridays.

"Is that even a question?" I responded, still giggling.

"Alright, well-" he's dog barked, cutting him off.

"Oh wow," I said, petting the dogs head.

"It's cause we have to deliver some more mail before school" Billy said.

"Mind if I tag along?" I asked, starting to out my roller blades on.

"You sure?" He asked, standing up to get on his bike.

"Billy, school doesn't start for another hour" I said.

"Okay, okay, here" he said, walking over to help me up.

"Thanks!" I said, balancing myself as he got on his bike.

"Don't forget to stop by, Mr. Clark's before school" he reminded me, like usual.

"Yeah, I know, thanks for reminding me though" I thanked him.

"Don't worry about it" he smiled at me and then rode off to deliver mail. I followed close behind.

~ Time Skip ~

"Hey Billy, we should probably head to school! We have 15 minutes" I said, and he nodded in agreement.

~ Time Skip Again ~

We made it to school, 10 minutes left to spare, so I put my sneakers back on and Billy put up his bike.

"I'm gonna go see Mr. Clark, I'll see you after class" I said, waving bye to him.

"Okay, see ya!" He replied, waving at me.

I started my journey to Mr. Clark's class, when I saw Moose. Out of all people him?!

"Look what we have here, Showalters little girlfriend" he started laughing.

"Go fuck yourself Moose," I said, I didn't deny Billy was my boyfriend. Even though he wasn't, the whole school just thought we were dating.

"Wow, girls got some flare," Matty said.

"Why are you here? You two don't even like eachother," I remarked, glaring at them.

"Somethings change sweetheart" Matty said, smirking.

"Oh don't call her that, her little boyfriend will get mad" Moose laughed at his own joke.

"Oh no I'm so scared" Matty laughed as well.

That's it. I've had enough of this. I walked over and sucker punched Matty in the jaw. He stumbled back, holding his face. Moose grabbed my arm and shoved back.

"What the fuck?!" Moose yelled, walking closer to me.

"Leave Billy out of our fucking conversations!" I snapped back, I was done and so I walked away.

I made it to Mr. Clark's class, a few minutes to spare. He greeted me and I walked over to his desk.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, unsure of what he wanted.

"Yes actually. Your probably the smartest female student I have, if not smartest student in general I have. So, I need you to do me a favor and tutor some of my students," he explained.

"Oh! Um, yeah, of course!" I said, now smiling.

"Great! I really do appreciate it. When do you think you could do it?" He asked.

"Anytime other than after school Mondays and Fridays," I said.

"Okay, how does Wednesday afternoon sound?" He asked me.

"That's perfect!" I said, and he smiled st me.

"Great," he responded. The bell rang and so I went to my seat, I was quite happy about that.

~ Time Skip ~

After Class I walked over to my locker (Yes you have a locker cuz yeah). Billy was waiting for me there.

"So, what did he want exactly?" He asked,as I started to open my locker.

"Just to see if I could tutor some students," I replied.

My locker opened and a pink envelope with a my name and a red heart fell out of it.

"What on the world?" I muttered, bending down to pick it up.

"What's that?" Billy asked, staring at the piece of paper in my hand.

"I have no idea, but I'm gonna open it anyway," I said and started to gently open the envelope as to not tear it apart.

"There's a letter in here," I said. I don't know what I was expecting.

"Read it," Billy replied, lookong over my shoulder.

Dear Yn,                                        05/15/1978

I love the way your hair dances with the wind and your eyes light up when you see a pup. Your kindness and understanding make me feel complete. ♡

"Wow, someone must really like you" Billy teased.

"Yeah, I wonder who" I smiled, looking at him.

"Don't look at me!" He laughed, putting his hands up like he'd been caught by the police.

"Alright, alright," I giggled. The bell rang and student started walking.

"Hey, I'll see you at lunch!" I said, smiling at him.

"Alright, see ya!" He returned the smile.

I started walking to my next class, which was math. As I was walking I started questioning who wrote the note. Was it Billy playing a prank on me?

Or maybe it was someone who had a crush on me. I don't know, but I hope to figure out soon!