"Attention all passengers. We have arrived in York New City, please stay seated until further notice," the pilot of the aircraft announced over the intercom, stewardesses passing through the lanes and gesturing for people to leave the plane after he had landed the airship. Stepping off the aircraft and exiting the airport, the former assassin takes a deep breath in of the city air before exhaling, her chest raising and falling as her hands habitually moved behind her; linking themselves together as she skips further outside, gazing up at the tall, multi-glass windowed buildings that surrounded her petite frame. Grinning ear to ear, Illuki begins to make her way through the bustily, major city to its outskirts where the troupe's hideout for the time being was located; a pep in her steps.

"Boss~," the dichromatic-haired woman sang as she entered the hideout, skipping further into the open space and glancing up at the looming cliff where she was sure Chrollo would be sitting in the shadows, waiting for her arrival with a book in his hands. The journey to the hideout wasn't long for the former assassin, the female humming to herself while indulging in her thoughts while walking, ignoring the men who attempted to speak with her.

"You're here," Chrollo's voice bounced off the bare walls, the petite woman jumping her way up the cliff and standing before him in a matter of seconds, smiling childishly down at him. "You changes," he noted, staring up indifferently at his Web who seemingly had a new outfit after every mission he sent the girl on.

Glancing down at her attire, the dichromatic-haired female made a confused expression before perking and twirling in her spot; showing the leader her new clothes for their upcoming group mission, curtsying in front of him with a cheeky smile. "I did! Whatcha think~?" she hums, waiting for a response with her hands behind her. The petite woman had left her other outfit at Heaven's Arena and by the time she realised, she had travelled too far to turn back and retrieve it; instead, she opted to buy a new outfit to wear for the time being.

Illuki wore a short dress that faded from black to white at her waist and had a plunging, white-lace-trimmed v-neck cut; the sleeves of the dress were shoulderless and cinched in at her elbows before flaring out like bell sleeves towards the end of the sleeve. Along with the fading black-white dress, the female wore asymmetrical stockings with the left side reaching her mid-thigh and the other a full stocking; she added a white garter belt around her right thigh and finished the look with white strappy heels. Illuki further elevated her look by adding jewellery of her own, including a bejewelled choker and rings; she left her dichromatic hair down, cascading over her shoulders and framing her slim, pale face perfectly.

 Illuki further elevated her look by adding jewellery of her own, including a bejewelled choker and rings; she left her dichromatic hair down, cascading over her shoulders and framing her slim, pale face perfectly

[ a/n: the art is not mine. credits go to the original artist. ]

"It's nice. Shall we go over the details?" Chrollo dismisses, switching the topic easily.

Shrugging, the Web of the Phantom Troupe settles down beside the leader, pulls out the printed sheets and shows them to the man with a smile. "I had my brother print out a list of the items being auctioned off this year. Seems like a haul," she jokes with a small giggle, allowing the ravenette to shuffle through the sheets with an approving hum escaping his lips.

"Right. And who is attending?" Chrollo set the papers down, turning his head to the Zoldyck female.

"Well, I chose Hisoka, Bonolenov, Phinks, Pakunoda and Kortopi to stay here with you; that leaves the others with me," Illuki explained, tapping her chin with a finger before pointing in an unknown direction while she spoke with the group leader. "Franklin is our best option to dispose the attendees and Shizuku can remove the evidence with Blinky. If needed, having Feitan and me as backup will be sufficient. Shalnark is in charge of the get-away, so the others will wait with him while the other three and I gather the treasures," she finished.

"As expected, you are well prepared," Chrollo praised the female who smiled at him. "Call if something goes wrong," he added.

"Mhm~!"

[ a/n: the well awaited york new arc has arrived ]