The Carnival||PART ONE||

Start from the beginning

"Do you think we should go over there?" Y/n asked Jojo with an enthusiastic look on her face. In return Jojo smiled with his sparkling eyes and grabbed her hand.

"Yes of course! As a gentleman and a good big brother I will win the two of you the best gifts!" he said as his other hand found it's way to Kristine's hand, who just smiled, as the three kids went on their way to the stand.

There was a man on the side of the stand that was sitting on a barrel while smoking a cigarette, it seems that not many people visit his game stand. Which is understandable as most of the people around the place are adults who are in no need of toys.

"Hello there sir! I would like to play a game!" Jojo said as he smiled at the middle aged man. In return the man stood up, letting his cigarette fall on the ground before stepping on it.

"Sure thing lad, it costs 3 pennies." the black haired man said as he extended his hand, grabbing the money Jojo offered him.

Three rings were given to Jojo as the man moved away, letting the boy see the bottles that were roughly around 3 meters away from them. The boy focused his breathing as he took a deep breath in, letting it flow trough his body.

The h/c girl had noticed that as she eyed him, skeptical of what he is thinking at the moment. Meanwhile Kristine was observing the both of them, before something caught her eye.  It was a food stand.

SHOOT!! 

Jojo had landed the first two rings on the necks of the two first roll bottles! A big smile appeared on his face as he recklessly threw the last ring, which hit the bottle and fell on the floor. This caused the smile on his face to become a smaller one as the man handed him a small teddy bear toy.

Jojo accepted the toy as he just stepped away, ready to  move on to the next part.

SECOND PERSONS POV:

I stepped closer to the stand as I looked the man in the eyes. I know what he did.. just as Jojo threw the third ring I saw the man stepping to the side and the platform the bottles were on moved a little bit.  I outstretched my arm and gave him 3 pennies since George Joestar had given me some money too, along with Jonathan and  Kristine.

"Y/n are you sure you want to play?" Jonathan asked as he looked at me with amusement. "It's not as easy as it looks!" he warned me, which annoyed me a bit.

"Trust me Jonathan, it must be me if there is someone that could win." I said as I had figured out the mans trick. After all, this is still a childish game.

The man smirked down at me as he gave me the three rings and moved to the side. I took a breath, letting air fill my lungs and travel trough my entire body. For a brief moment there could have been seen a spark a the end of my fingertips as I threw the ring. 

I didn't waste time to watch it as I did the same with the other two rings and threw them. Which all of three of them ended up falling on the necks of the most far away bottles. I smirked up at the man as he gave me a really big panda toy.

Just as I was about to get it Jonathan interfaced and grabbed the toy  from the man. Then he turned to me with both toys in hand and a cheerful smile on his face.

"Don't worry Y/n, you don't have to carry those on your own. I'll do it for you!" he said a little bit too loudly as a few people turned their heads to see what the occasion was.