Stalking Conrad...

Agad niyang hinablot ang phone niya na nasa bulsa niya at nag search sa internet tungkol sa lalaking nakilala niya sa Italy. Since she was smitten and curious at him at the same time, why not look him up in the internet, right? Hindi na naman sila magkikita ng lalaking yon so she kind of safe.

She began searching by typing 'Conrad' but she did not get the thing she was searching for so she typed his name again but this it was 'Dr. Conrad the Pulmonologist' and damn, she saw a million articles of him.

The articles are more like news or a medical thesis where the author was him. But it was sketchy because she did not see many pictures of him, just a picture where he wore an operating room coat and his face was covered by a surgical mask. He looks like he was performing a live surgery because a lot of people were watching him outside the operating room.

Mezzaluna bit her lips as she zoom the picture, nakilala agad niya ang lalaking ito kahit naka mask ito dahil sa mga kilay nito at naka kunot na noo.

This man was majestic... Even with that mask on, she could see how hot he was. He looks decent and sweaty in the picture. Mezzaluna was now turned on by what she saw in the picture. She was not the type of girl who got easily turned by a picture, but this man just did something in her that gave life to her sexual self.

She was about to scroll again but a customer with a baritone voice just caught her attention from Conrad at the internet.

"One Hot Americano and Iced caffe mocha with a slice of red velvet cheesecake, please." Napa-igtad siya noong narinig niya yon. The voice was low and dark that it leaves a messy trail of shivers in her body. Hinarap niya ito ng nakangiti ang customer niya pero naglaho ito noong nakita niya kung sino ito.

"C-Conrad?" She was so shocked when she saw Conrad in his casual loose jeans and white shirt as his hair was slicked back. His shirt was so fit that it was fighting for its life to keep his well-built body inside of the shirt.

Nakita niya rin ang tattoo nito sa leeg. Damn that tattoo! it was so hot in him that Mezzaluna could not look away at his body.

"Done checking me up?" He teased her as he let out a small visible smirk that became the reason why Mezzaluna got so nervous that her phone dropped on the other side of the counter.

Lumaki ang mga mata lalo ni Mezzaluna at kukunin sana ang phone niya, but Conrad's reflexes was so fast that he was the first that took up her phone and look up to her screen to know what she was up to.

Mezzaluna needs to bury herself at the moment! At a moment like this, she wants to dig herself into a 6-foot hole and bury herself deeper so that Conrad cannot see her anymore!

Conrad just literally saw her phone full of websites about him and his photos! He knew she was stalking him! and this is very humiliating at her part. Mas lalong naging kamatis ang pisngi niya noong nakita niya itong ngumisi sa kanya habang nagsi-scroll ito sa phone niya.

Conrad was amused that Mezzaluna actually stalked him on the internet and found articles and his past thesis during his medical school days. This was the first time that he actually felt pleased that somebody was stalking him because here he thought that his Mezzaluna had already forgotten about him and what happened to them in Italy.

"I-I w-was... Uhh- I-I was looking f-for i-ideas in my s-study and I-uhh... J-Just stumbled u-upon y-your... Y-Your thesis... I-If you think I-I'm s-stalking you t-then y-you are very w-wrong!" Mezzaluna defended herself while stuttering like an idiot and of course hindi iyon enough para mapaniwala ito sa kanya.

This man was surely as sharp like a blade. Hindi ito basta basta makapani-paniwala sa mga sinasabi ng mga tao and her lying at him was so obvious.

"Whatever, Crescent." He chuckled while handing her phone back to her looking like he was really not convinced. "I want our order in less than five minutes." He ordered that made her eyebrows up.