03 | jealous best friend

Começar do início

"As we should." Rosie agreed smiling to Jennie.

Jennie gave her helmet to Jisoo as Jisoo put it on his big bike. He hang it on its customized hooks on his big bike body.

The four students made their way inside the school building as some girls students kept saying hi to Jisoo and some to Jennie and Rosie. Unfortunately, no one can say hi to Liam because Rosie is around. They don't want bald hair, are they?

"So- how's your date with Kai?" Rosie asks as she looks at Jennie making her spill the tea.

"It's okay. He is near to my ideal man." Jennie shortly answered as she looked at Jisoo and Liam talking to the other set of lockers.

"Isn't it good? You have been crushing him since elementary days." Rosie narrowed her eyes on Jennie. She looks where Jennie's eyes are.

"Yeah, it is good. Can't wait for more days." Jennie made a fake smile. She looked at Rosie's way but saw her she was looking at two basketball players. "Stop drooling on your boyfriend."

Rosie looks at Jennie shocked eyes bulging, "You're the ones looking at them! I only look because you look at them." She flipped her hair as she rolled her eyes.

Jennie laughed shaking her head at Rosie who was giving her piercing eyes as she crossed her arms.

"Why are you even looking at them?" Rosie asks as she narrows her eyes at Jennie.

"Just interested in what are they talking about to each other. But unfortunately, I couldn't hear them from here." Jennie lied as she gave Rosie a smirk.

"Lier!" Rosie said as she gave Jennie a pointed finger.

Jennie flips her hair to Rosie as she walks away laughing. Rosie followed her as she kept asking Jennie why she looking at her boyfriend and Jisoo.

The girls walk to their room as Jisoo and Lisa still talking in the locker about their basketball training. Seulgi walks on the corridor following Irene.

"Is my slap not enough for you to stop pestering me?" Irene turned around as she looked up at Seulgi.

"Uhm, do you want an honest answer or a lie?" Seulgi asked back looking at Irene under his eyes.

"Are you dumb?" Irene fired back as Seulgi smirked at her.

"Maybe?" Seulgi said putting his index finger on his chin as he pretended his thinking.

Irene rolls her eyes as she walks away from Seulgi.

Seulgi looks at Irene's back smiling to himself.

"He's fuckin whipped for your sis, bro," Liam said to Jisoo as he shook his head.

"I don't know what Irene did to him to make him so in love with her." Jisoo looks at Seulgi's daydreaming face to her half-sister.

Seulgi walked in Jisoo and Liam's direction as he reached for a fist bump for them. But they only look at Seulgi with emotion on their faces.

"What!?" Seulgi asked looking at the both of them.

Jisoo and Liam both shake their head as they walk away from Seulgi. The two men go to their room and Seulgi follows them.

👣

"Is it true that Jisoo is crushing on the new transfer student?" Sana whispers to Jennie's ear as the cat-eyed girl is taking notes in her notebook.

Jennie looks at Sana with her eyes furrowing, "Who said that?"

"From gossip girls. You know they have been crushing on Jisoo since the first year." Sana said as she looked at the professor who kept blabbering about his topic for their biology class.