chapter 11 annihilation dragon

Start from the beginning

Issei: you didn't learn anything did you? I took down three dragons on the heavenly level like they are a bunch of brat's and buried your son to the ground with his precious toy and lastly my brother fought tiamat and uryu over here along with Frankenstein is enough to take your armies down with no problem.

Uryu: and I'm much more stronger and smarter than you all father of the Norse faction.

Issei: were leaving your all are just a complete waste of our time.

Issei turned around though Sirzechs decided to speak.

Sirzechs: wait how about a proposition?

Issei stoped and looks behind his shoulder.

Issei: hoh and what would I gain from this offer of yours?

Sirzechs: A rating game match if we win you would remove the marks and go back to rias and her friends as their fiance.

Issei: and if I win?

Sirzechs: then you can do whatever you want and none of us will get in your nor your teammates way.

Issei: hah! Say that to the unbreakable oath!

The leaders trembled when they heard that because that spell was like a contract to a trip down death itself.

Issei: what's wrong? you all look like you've got no balls to play a last bet because I'm willing to play this bet and if you're all not interested then our deal is off.

Everyone began thinking on what to do wether to agree to this bet or not then Azazel spoke.

Azazel: fine we accept any conditions you make.

He replied because he already thought of everything because they outnumbered issei's team by a lot and considering they have God's on their side they knew they might stand a chance against issei.

Issei: be sure you won't regret this but whatever - he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Issei activated the spell and a bunch of lines were connected to issei and on the leaders were given individual lines that are connected to issei.

Issei: on the condition that they cheat then I nor my teammates were the victim's of their scheme then I will do whatever I want in return.

The factions nodded their heads though issei gave them a small smirk then issei activated a magic circle underneath them and teleported away.

(Issei's house)

Issei: so that's what were all going to do.

He explained the entire situation that happened during the meeting with the leaders.

Seekavaira: so they are desperate right now?

Issei: yes but I've already planned that this might happen so we must leave because we're given a week to prepare ourselves.

Tobio: then what about us?

Issei: you guys should stay in the shadows because I don't want to endanger you all than it is already for us.

Tobio nodded his head in understanding then Lavinia decided to speak.

Lavinia: I-kun where are you gonna train them?

Issei: *smiles* to the silver seas...

Everyone was confused then Frankenstein decided to speak.

Frankenstein: because like purgatory its like this an hour here is an entire year in there.

Everyone had wide eyes when they heard that.

Issei: and considering they gave us a week to prepare means that's enough time for all of you to train in that place because there are different universe in there and the lower yo go then the more difficult the challenge is but don't worry I will be on standby in case things go south okay?