𝟐𝟖: 𝐀𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Also, traces of Teyvat, it's elements, Ley Lines, and most importantly the Abyss, are still present. So it's also a possibility that All For One may have accidentally, or intentionally, stumbled upon it." Zhongli stated.

"Nahida, mind if we take another journey through Irminsul?" Y/N asked the Dendro Archon.

"I don't mind. But just like before, someone has to be guiding them through it."

"I'll do it." Y/N offered. "I'm quite curious myself."

"Okay then." Nahida nodded. "I trust you Y/N." She faced the others, informing them of what was to come. "Get ready everyone! I'll be sending you to Irminsul again."

─•~✧~•─

"What a truly magnificent sight to behold..." All Might mumbled in awe. "Now that the initial shock is gone, I can actually admire the beauty of the divine tree..."

"Stop idling about. We still have things to do." Y/N walked ahead of the pro heroes, waiting for the sapling to appear so they could be transported in the innermost parts of the tree.

Inside the tree, Y/N walked in front of the group, guiding them through the torrents of information. Finally, after how many minutes, they arrived at where they needed to be.

"This should be it." She said, reaching her hand out.

And just like that, a scene begun to play before their eyes.

─•~✧~•─

"Who are you?"

The moon peeked out of the dark and puffy clouds, while the stars hid behind them. The night was cold. A sort of cold that sent shivers down your spines. A sort of shiver that suggested impending doom.

All For One found himself wandering on one such night. It was unlike him to do so, but he needed to clear his head. After all, he can't have a cloudy mind when it was almost time to execute his plan.

He found himself in an area by the sea with glowing plants and Tanuki statues known as Chinju Forest.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard the grass rustle behind him. He turned around, and saw the silhouette of a man.

Although, was it even a man?

The creature of black and blue blended in with the bioluminescence of the forest, and if it weren't for the fact that his guard was up, All For One would've missed it.

"Who might you be? What business do you have in this forest?" The creature asked with a distorted voice.

"I go by 'All For One'. And what I do is none of your business." The man stated. "Who are you?"

"They do not address me as anything. I am but a Herald, searching for our princess, and seeking revenge against the wretched divine." The bitterness was evident on the creature's voice.

"'Our princess'?"

"The lady whose abode sits atop Mt. Yougou." The Herald looked up at the mountain surrounded by Torii Gates and Sakura Trees. "She shall be our new princess. For she is the closest kin to her majesty."

"And may I ask the name of this lady?"

"Raiden Y/N, a false title she goes by."

"Oh?" All For One smirked, rubbing his chin with intrigue. "Do tell me more."

"Why would I do do such a thing? You are a man I barely know and have only met on this night." The Herald raised his hydro blades, pointing it towards him. "Why has it piqued your interest? Are you an accomplice of the Divine who also seeks our ruin?"