4 | My Blue, My Black

Start from the beginning

Kaz threw the tennis ball at him, "Damn! Fatima got you like that?" Zac caught the ball and shook his head before dropping it on the table. Kaz continued, "I mean Connie's my girl, we've all been friends since childhood and I love her, but I can't deny the fact that I've been tired of whatever you both got going on for a while now, so I'd just sit back and see how this goes. Let's see if you keep your word this time."

"Speaking of Fatima, let's wrap this up. She should be here any moment now. I don't want to keep her waiting."

"Wrapped up! Let's get lit babyyyy." Kazim quickly stood up from his seat, picked the tennis ball from the table, and then walked out of the office with Zac to the VIP lounge in the clubbing area.

...

Once Fatima and Danni arrived at the club, the bouncer informed Omar and he came to get them. Omar took both ladies to the VIP lounge and assigned a server to their table. They ordered a couple of drinks as they waited for Zac.

Fatima was on her phone texting Ian when Danni nudged her causing her to give Danni her attention. Her whole face lit up when her eyes saw what or rather who Danni was showing her.

"Damn! Zac is finer than he looks in pictures, now I see why he keeps you breathless

"Damn! Zac is finer than he looks in pictures, now I see why he keeps you breathless." Danni said as she watched Zac come into the VIP lounge but stop by another table.

"Yeah the man is fineee, no denying ..."

"No denying the one standing by his left is hotter than a heater." Danni interrupted her the moment she noticed the man standing by Zac.

"Oh, that's his cousin."

"It shouldn't be proper for one man to look all sugary brown, and a hot chocolate melanin mess. How dare he look all that attractive," Danni wondered as she blinked multiple times.

"Danni please don't start," Fatima immediately smiled as she locked eyes with Zac and he started walking over. Danni began making funny sounds, "calm down slut, they're coming this way now," Fatima said, stopping her.

Fatima watched as Zac strolled towards her in his blue long sleeve T-shirt that highlighted all his muscles, his fitted dark blue dress pants and white sneakers accessorized with a Cuban link chain around his neck, diamond earrings on both ears and a Rolex wrist watch. She couldn't understand how a man like him could be so soft on the inside, and look so powerful and intimidating on the outside. The way he was looking back at her and smiling left her blushing. She wished time could stay still for a while so she could take in all of his handsomeness.

"A sight for sore eyes," Zac complimented her as she stood up to hug him. She smiled hearing that, she loved every time he said that to her. Pulling away from her, he took a step back to take in her beauty and he was amazed at how sexy she looked. His eyes quickly travelled to the exposed skin on her waist. She wore a short black dress revealing a lot of skin, with mesh long sleeve covering all the way to her fingers, Tom Ford heels and a purse. She was no longer in braids, she wore coloured short hair. The dress accentuated her curves, making her look like sex walking. Her toned legs with beautiful skin completely exposed.