4 | My Blue, My Black

Comenzar desde el principio

Fatima gulped hard, "Auntie, nobody ever talked about fucking him. I just need to get him to marry me."

"You can't be serious. What did you expect? A man that has sex like a sport should just marry you without you giving him some? Act smart Fatima, you didn't go to that law school to end up being dumb."

"I'm not fucking him!"

"And I'm not doing this with you, don't be stupid. Time isn't on your side Miss Righteous."

Madam hung up before Fatima could respond.

Fatima took in deep breaths trying to calm herself down, removing herself from the rigid energy and conversation she just had.

After Fatima kissed Zac yesterday at his house and agreed to go to his club opening, she left his estate an hour later. It took all her willpower to decide to leave, she was enjoying his company so bad, as she spent the hour helping Zac with the club files he was looking at earlier. Zac didn't hesitate when she requested to go home because indeed he wasn't sure he could keep his hands to himself if he insisted that she stayed so he had Omar take her back home.

Club Attack Plus
The club is packed up with VIPs and Celebrities, every rich person wants to associate themselves with the Taylors and being in the club of the handsome eligible bachelor Taylor was a big deal. For the girls, it was an opportunity to meet with Zac as he was always unreachable, and for the guys, they wanted to be his friend or be in business with him.

Zac was in his office at the club with Kaz having easy conversations on the outcome of the opening, they got more guests than expected before being interrupted again by Zac's phone

Zac was in his office at the club with Kaz having easy conversations on the outcome of the opening, they got more guests than expected before being interrupted again by Zac's phone. The two guys stare at each other before Zac answers the call.

"Connie, why are you blowing up my phone? There's no way an emergency could have happened in less than ten minutes." Zac spoke sternly.

"Zac, are you for real? I'm really trying here." Connie spat.

"And I'm really trying not to ignore your calls, don't make it any easier," Zac said before disconnecting the call.

He drops his phone on the table, picking up his drink of Hennessy and sipping from it.

"Her is in her crazy phase again?"

"She doesn't understand that this time I'm serious."

"You were serious the other times too so it's nothing different."

"Then prepare your shocker face."

"Hold on, is this because of Fatima? cause boy you've been acting differently with the babe."

"I'm not ACTING different, I'm BEING different, that's the difference. Besides, why does it have to be about Fatima, why can't it be because of me? I say I don't want to and would not tolerate that shit no more so that's final."