"Oh Mom! It's alright I can do that, you guys have already done so much!" you called out. "But it's too early to be leaving you here already," She paused for a moment.

"All alone," Mom murmured as she started to tear up.

"My babies are in high school already, how time flies," your mom grieved. "Oh, she'll be fine! don't worry hun, you raised a strong and independent girl, no need to cry," Dad said while comforting her. "I for one believe so too, you'll do great things y/n," Daichi said

You smiled, "Thank you for letting me study here in Tokyo. I'll make you proud Mom and Dad." "Glad to hear it kiddo," your dad said as he patted your head

Your dad leaned closer and whispered "I insist we do help you unpack though, I don't think your mother wants to leave just yet," he smiled. You giggled. "All alright we've got some work to do then," you said as you rolled up your sleeves.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Y/n this is the bedroom right?!" Daichi asked. "Yeah Chi, you can put those boxes in that room thank you!" You called out from the kitchenette.

Mom and I decided to unpack the dishware I brought with me and put it in the kitchen. Dad started setting up the TV I brought with me in the living room area.

"The price for this apartment isn't that bad honey, I was worried about the cost of living here in Tokyo, but it's not bad at all," she smiled."Yeah, I'm glad everything worked out Mom, thank you," you said.

"You're welcome darling," she said as she hugged you tightly. "Alright I got the TV set up over here, don't use it too much now!" your dad chuckled. You rolled your eyes. "I won't, I won't, I promise."Y/n why don't you check on Daichi, go see if he put all your things in your room." Mom said.

"Alright," you said as you treaded to your new bedroom.

You entered your room. It was still pretty stuffy in there. Fortunately, you saw that Daichi already opened the window. Then you glanced at Daichi sitting on the floor. He was staring at something he was holding in his hand.

You walked over to him, "Chi what is that?" "Oh sorry one box was slightly open and I saw this, sorry for snooping," he murmured. Though you were slightly annoyed, you gave your brother the benefit of the doubt. "What is it that you took out anyway Chi?"

Daichi revealed a photo frame you remember packing. In the photo frame was a picture of you and Daichi hugging each other. Daichi's left arm is around you, the other holding a volleyball.

"This is a nice photo of us," Daichi said.

"Oh yeah, I remember packing that, I packed other photos to spice up my apartment a little. I think Dad is putting up some on the wall as we speak," you said. Daichi looked up at you and smiled, but his smile looked sad. You softened at his expression, you had never seen Daichi like this before.

"I know this was the school of your choice, but you could've picked Shiratorizawa or something, that's a powerhouse school too you know," Daichi commented.
"We may annoy each other a lot but that doesn't mean I won't miss your presence sister" Daichi murmured. You shuffled over and sat next to Daichi.

"It's a big adjustment for me too Chi, but Nekoma really seems like a cool school. I hope you understand Chi," you said. "Yeah I understand, never thought I'd miss such an idiot this much," he whispered "Hey I'm not an idiot Chi!!" you shouted.

Daichi chuckled and quickly wrapped you into a hug. Which surprised you, but not long after you relaxed into him, hugging him back. "I guess I'll miss you too, dummy" you murmured.

You stood up quickly after looking down on Daichi, "Now come on, Mom and Dad probably need some help out there. I'm assuming you finished up here?"

"Yeah, let us go," he said as you both walked out of your bedroom.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"These are so adorable!" Mom screeched.

Your dad finished putting up all the photos you brought with you. Your dad had attached photo frames in the dining room wall The photos were in rows, each spaced out a bit. Each was filled with a memory You smiled at all of them. Filled with your family and friends from back home. It saddened you a bit.

You all stared in awe as memories flooded you all. "Well it's getting late, your mother and I have work tomorrow and we still need to drive back," Dad said as he broke the silence. "Yeah I think we did a good job of the place with so little time" Daichi added.

"Yeah," you sighed.

You got even more sad, knowing the quality time you were spending with your family, was coming to an end.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Don't forget to call us every day OK!" Mom cried out. "I promise I will Mom, don't worry," you said. As your mom kept rambling on, your dad said, "Just make good choices, alright kiddo?" "I will, don't worry Dad," you smiled.

Your parents were loading up bags and other things for the trip back home. When Daichi neared by your side.

Daichi glanced and said, "Are you sure about this y/n?"
"Yes, Chi!! Like I said don't worry about me, Like Mom said I will call every day, I swear!" You chuckled.

"Alright, everything is in, we're ready to go," your dad announced. "I don't want to go!" your mom wailed. "We have to my dear, let's give our daughter a happy goodbye," Dad added.

Your family all came for a group hug. You took in your family's scent one last time. It lasted a minute or two before they finally pulled away.

They went in their car waving at you while your dad was starting the engine. Once your dad started backing up you waved at them as well.

You watched as they were still waving while the car went off. Once they were out of sight, a small tear rolled down your face. Then another from your other eye.

You sure we're going to miss home, but you knew you would be okay. As you entered your new apartment. You were looking forward to your first day of school.

You entered in defeat, wiping tears from your face as you realized there were still a bunch of boxes to unpack. "Oh boy," you thought.