The giving :) chapter 3

Pov giyu

I woke up and realized that I was late to put the gift under the tree.

I got up and grabbed the gifts and put it in a bag with sanemi's name on it so he knows it's his.
Once I was there I saw a lot of gifts for the hashiras I didn't see one with my name so I thought that the master forgot to put my name in or the person that got me didn't want to get me a gift, I didn't care though it happens a lot but I was a little sad after I put the gift I had for sanemi under the tree I sat down near the tree and looked at the lights, I felt a smile creep up on my face once I was actually smile for once I heard a sequel I looked to see what made the sound and I saw mitsuri.

"Oh....Hi mitsuri" I said "HIIIII I SAW YOU SMILE IT WAS SO KAWAII" Mitsuri yelled I covered my ears because I hated loud sounds because of the attack that my sister had trying to protect me.

I soon saw all the hashiras sitting all around the tree I sat next to Muichiro and mitsuri and I swear I saw iguro glaring at me the whole time. I know what he's thinking, he's thinking that I am gonna take mitsuri to be my girlfriend but he doesn't know that she is like my nee-san, she has a resemblance with nee-san and mitsuri so I see mitsuri as my sister not lover or anything.

As the master was putting names in a bowl and picking them out and calling names

Muichiro got a duck pin for his hair,
Shinobu got a butterfly piece,
Gyomei got some glasses that could make him see, i was happy for him I think I smiled because I heard gasps I stopped smiling thinking that they didn't like my smile
Tengen got four necklaces for his three wives and himself,
Iguro got a rat for his snake,

Mitsuri got some socks that were green and blue. Blue in the outside and green on the inside, I heard someone said something about me but I guess that iguro got the socks then realized that it looked like I got it because it was blue and green, green for mitsuri and blue for me.

And rengoku got hair gel because he likes to spike his hair in the front there were only two left that when I realized I did get a gift there were holes on it.

I was wondering what's in it but that's when I master called my name I got up from next to Muichiro and mitsuri and went to the gift I saw it have my name on it so I open it and was a big gift but I did open it and inside was a kitten and a puppy two of my favorites animals and I got one of each I stared to smile and i heard gasps i didn't care though i was happy about the animals I got I almost started to cry but I didn't. I walked to my spot and sat down and was holding the kitten and puppy not paying attention to my surroundings.

Pov sanemi
I saw giyu smile, when I saw him smile I felt my face heat up I knew there was blush on my face I calmed myself down and walked to my gift and it was a blue and white bird but I didn't know who got it because we all thought that giyu got mitsuri her gift and now my has blue will be are gonna find out is a little after I back to my seat, we will start to guess who got us our gifts.
I got back to my seat and sat down,

3th person pov
Mitsuri picked Giyu who got her the sock and giyu said he didn't and then iguro said he did
(I'm lazy and it's 2 in the morning so I am going to tell you who got who and move to the best part

Rengoku=tengen
Tengen=iguro
Inguro=mitsuri
Mitsuri=shinobu
Shinobu=Muichiro
Muichiro=gyomei
Gyomei=rengoku
Sanemi=giyu
Giyu=sanemi

Pov sanemi
There were only 3 people left for me to pick
Giyu, tengen, and shinobu
I ask if shinobu got me the bird because I said to her before I love birds
"Ara~ ara~ shinazugawa I did not get you your gift" shinobu said
"Who did them" I said with anger in my tone
No one replied then shinobu and tengen looked at giyu who didn't know what was going on that's when tengen asked him.
"Hey tomioka did you get sanemi a bird?"
As then giyu snapped back into reality and said "oh I did" and went back to looking at the animals
I was shocked I didn't think tomioka
Was going to do this because he thinks he's with his "I'm different from you guys" bullshit but now it was tomiokas turn to ask who got him his gift.
He asked tengen and tengen said he did not then i said I did and tomioka smiled and looked back at the sleeping pets in his lap I felt my face heat up again I covered my face and Left because me and tomioka didn't have to stay because we both got each other a gift and we both pick each other so we didn't need to stay, so I left but tomioka stayed.

Longest one with a count of
(941 words)