A\N : QUESTION AND CRK UPDATE!

So if you haven't seen the new Golden Cheese Update Trailer, HIGHLY suggest you go and see the new Cookies and FINALLY Golden Cheese Cookie!

And wow! There's a lot that's gonna be in this new update! So after thinking about things and seeing such cute and cool-looking Cookies! I wish to ask you guys opinions on something.

Should I add NPC Cookies Or Characters To these Drabble/HeadCanons?

I had this though for some days after I saw Lord Oyster Cookie and Abalone Cookie in A Mermaid's Tale. I thought that such NPCs were wonderfully well-written! I do wish to write for some NPCs, especially with this update coming so soon!

So, please! Let me know and I'll think more about it when I receive enough thoughts from you all!

___

It...was always dark.

She couldn't ever feel...her. Like her mind, body, anything that was...her's. It was never there...

But, there was a golden shimmer in the distance...

A voice that echoed...a familiar voice...such voice that she heard during that war...

She...moved her arm up. She moved her body! Her graceful wings had the faintest of shimmer to them arched up.

She flew towards that light and gasped at the fresh air...

She found herself on a throne with two cookies beside her. In a room where everything was sparkling, made out of the purest of golds...

Then there was the bright.

The one that shimmers the brightest out of all the jewelry and yellows...

"...Baker..You...You can see me?..."