Chapter 10 One For Me

Start from the beginning

Key gave a wide smile and placed a hand on my cheek.

"My heart... Right now... Feel it." Key took a hold of my hand and placed it on his chest.

He gulped a little loudly feeling nervous of me touching him on his bare neck. As I came into contact with his skin I could feel his warmth and thumping of his heart.

"You...you're the only person in the entire world who can make me feel this way..."

I looked into his eyes and smiled. We both began to move in closer to eachothers face letting our lips meet once again. The kiss was sweet and long. Our lips moved perfectly in sync together. It was the first kiss we shared knowing we both felt the same.

*

*

*

*

I ended up sleeping over since it got late after everything that happened.

"So you can use some of my clothes as pajamas if you'd like. I'll go get dressed in the bathroom." Key explained and left the room.

I smiled at his actions. Even after all these years he still felt nervous about getting completely dressed in front of me.

I looked through some drawers looking for a shirt and shorts. I ended up running into a drawer that was full of random little things. It looked like things he kept just to remember memories. I was about to close it when I saw something that caught my eye. It was a black bracelet. Similar to the one he had given me it was black. The only difference was that it had a gold loop on it. I squinted my eyes trying to remember the memory. Finally it clicked. It was the time we had a concert in 2013 as well.

We were going to perform Sherlock outside. I was wearing a black sleeveless shirt that read "Buddhist Punk" along with black sunglasses and snapback. Key wore an army green jacket and a black snapback as well. We were both standing facing eachother getting ready to perform when he pointed out a bracelet I was wearing.

"Hey! I saw that one at the shop two years ago remember! I told you I really wanted to get it, but I didn't have my wallet with me. Then a week later I went back and they didn't have it anymore." Key playfully pouted.

"Hm really? I don't remember," I acted confused.

To be honest I did remember from when he had told me about it before and I went ahead and bought it for him. I just never knew the right time to give it to him, so I kept it with me the whole time.

"Jeeze Jjong you never listen to me," He pouted again looking a bit more sad.

"Ah Kibum if you want it just say so!" I smiled at him.

I took his hand and slid the bracelet on him then gave him a smile. Everything happened just in time because right after the song started and we began the performance.

I stood there holding the bracelet now smiling to myself.

"You haven't gotten dressed yet?" Key asked walking in.

"Ah no," I put the bracelet back quickly.

"What was that?" Key walked over and saw that I had been looking at the bracelet.

"Oh heh... That... Yeah I've kept it this whole time. Do you remember?" Key asked looking back at me.

I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Stupid I know you remember." Key pushed my arm playfully.

"We should sleep now Bum. I'm tired." I walked over close to him kissing his cheek softly.

Key placed a hand on my shoulder gently then looked down. His face seemed sad although he was happy just a second ago.

"What's wrong?" I said looking up at his eyes.

Key smiled and walked to the room saying "nothing" as he did.

"There's obviously something wrong. Tell me." I said and walked over to where he sat on the bed.

"What are we? You know.. After everything we just talked about. What are we?" Key's eyebrows showed his sorrow as he looked at me his eyes looking into mine switching from each.

"You're mine and I'm yours Bummie. That's what we are." I told him moving my hand onto his.

Key held mine tightly.

"What will we tell everyone? The other members, SM, our family, the fans? What are we going to-"

"When the time is right. That is when. Until then just remember that I will always love you and I'm not going anywhere without you. You are the one for me."

Key let a small smile slip out and I could feel his pulse on his hand increase.

"I'm not going anywhere without you either, Jonghyun," a small sigh of relief left his lips.

This was finally it. We were together in the same room looking into eachothers eyes knowing we would always be together. Forever.

"I love you,"

"Mmm, I love you too."

*END*