CP2: New and clean

Roxy was very angry at Freddy, Monty and Bonnie. She has lost her favourite pair of glasses and she knew one of them took or broke it "Ok... so... I KNEW ONE OF YOU TOOK IT!!" Roxy yelled out but no one answered her. She was getting annoyed "*Growl* COME ON ANSWER ME ASSHOLES!" still no one of them answered. She wanted to decommission all three of them "... FOR FUCKSAKES JUST ANSWER MEEEE!" she was angry now but before she could do something serious an employee stopped her "Huh? WHAT IS-" the employee cuted her off "Roxanne wolf I took your glasses... I'm sorry" she looked at the employee and she didn't or couldn't say something he was to small he's like 2,7 a normal teenage sized.

Earlier that day

Bonnie had to go get a new employee he or she was 17 years old and had a good repetition on the Fazbear Entertainment. Bonnie later found out that it was a he because a few of the employees was talking about him. And there he was at the entrance as Bonnie moved closer he couldn't help but notice how actually good looking cute this employee was "Hello there you must be LUJ right" "Um... yeah that's right" Why was he so shy am I to cute or something "Ok well let me show you around.

(Ok so for some of you LUJ is a good friend and he likes Bonnie so much and I like Monty ... you know where I'm going with this)

Bonnie and the new employee was getting along good but soon Bonnie had to go. Sometime later Bonnie left and the new guy was fully clothed in a night guard shift uniform "Hey I signed up for the day shift not the night shift... ugg fuck this, as long as I get the money" LUJ was finally working at his dream job. Working at the Mega Plex, this was Awesome! "Yeah finally now a night guard and a waiter this is gonna be good"

Back to the present day

"OH HI LUJ" "Hi Bonnie" They Knew each other good but Monty looked jealous, Bonnie Knew how to make Monty angry and it was working "So LUJ how are you?" "Oh I'm good and you?" "Good so how is the new job treating you" "Fine I just got done working and the pay is beter than I thought" "How much did you get" Bonnie asked and LUJ replied "$500 a day" All of them were surprised but Roxanne left and took her glasses but they were just relieved she left.

Monty's POV

Damn Bonnie he's just trying to make me angry with the new guy well I cant lie he does look cute but not that cute and he's obviously a Bonnie Bunny fan not a Monty gator fan shit. Bonnie had to get to his one man show early "Bonnie we have to go to your one man show... now" Bonnie looked exited "Oh yeah I almost forgot" I grabbed Bonnie's arm and dragged him with me "No cuddles for you" Bonnie heard that clearly "WHAT!" "You heard me... I knew what you were doing or trying to do" "Sorry"

Back to normal 3rd person reading

As Monty and Bonnie left Freddy was left with LUJ it was awkward silence ... "Ok let me show you around the mega plex umm... LUJ" Freddy suggested and LUJ nodded

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER TWO. I hope you guys are enjoying this and please just comment your ideas ok bye everyone