Chapter 1 | Introduction

Many years ago...

In an abandoned mansion...

The mission was a daunting one, but to the four second-year students from the Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, it was just a regular day in their lives. Their objective was to rescue two fellow students from the Kyoto Jujutsu Tech who had vanished while on a perilous quest to locate a cursed spirit. The odds were against them, but they were willing to risk everything to complete this dangerous task.

Satoru Gojo is a remarkable figure, known for his tall and lean physique, striking white hair, and bright blue eyes that seem to pierce through the darkness. His black sunglasses conceal much of his eyes, but his wide grin is always visible, radiating an air of confidence and fearlessness.

As a member of the Gojo Clan, Satoru has inherited their extraordinary powers, which include the Six Eyes and Limitless techniques. These abilities have made him one of the most formidable jujutsu sorcerers in the world, and he has earned the prestigious title of Special Grade for his incredible skills. It is said that his powers are so immense that he can even bend space itself.

In short, Satoru Gojo is a true force to be reckoned with, a powerful and enigmatic figure whose abilities and demeanor inspire awe and respect in all who encounter him, despite of his annoying personality.

Suguru Geto is an imposing figure, standing tall and slender with a commanding presence. His long black hair is tied up behind his head in a neat ponytail, giving him a sleek and stylish appearance. He is often recognized by his striking black circular earrings that add to his enigmatic persona.

Suguru is a skilled practitioner of Cursed Spirit Manipulation, and his abilities are revered by many. Despite his fearsome reputation, he is a loyal and trustworthy friend to Satoru and Satoshi, and the three share a close bond. Suguru is currently enrolled as a first grade, and his potential for greatness is apparent to all who know him.

 Suguru is currently enrolled as a first grade, and his potential for greatness is apparent to all who know him

Shoko Ieiri is a young woman with short, chestnut brown hair that falls in a neat bob just below her chin. Her eyes, a warm shade of brown, sparkle with a gentle kindness that puts those around her at ease.