"But their words mean shit to me. The reason why your name wasn't placed on the rankings was simply based on a preposition they made..." Leaning back, pushing his glasses up before pushing some of his bangs back; he looked at her "You against The World Five. Manage to score a goal alone and you pass, fail to make one...lock off"

All eyes fell on the female, some pitying her "When I pass, what else do I get" Ego smirked noticing her way of speaking as if she already scored against the World Five "Then, say hello to your new captain, diamonds in the making" ego said with a creepy smile as the males stared at the only female who seemed to have everything go her way

Utter silence echoed throughout the small room, not expecting the sole female to exceed them. Truth be told their ego suffered a major blow.

"Isn't this obvious favoritism?!" An unknown male questioned the creator of Blue Lock while staring at the red head behind Ego "It's obvious from here that she's from a rich family." He added making others connect the dots.

"Hm?" Hiroto hummed while smiling "While it's true we do come from a very prominent family, it's not our fault you lack in areas where Ai exceeds"

"If you're feeling so threatened...then clearly you suck"

"You–"

"Well then, let's start'' Hiroto turned and focused on the group ignoring the raging male "We're going to divide the top players. We've assigned the other six with the ranks A, B, and C...and thereby create three teams. The remaining twenty-eight players must decide...which team they'd like to join.Then, three people will randomly be assigned to the team that they chose.. To form teams of five. Once they're completed they will have a five-on-five match against each other. For form's sake the top six will play in multiple matches... but the other twenty-eight players only get one match. This is the revised final test of the third selection." Hiroto explained letting Ego finished the rest

"Consider it tryouts for the right to represent Japan...in the U-20 World Cup Match. Also...when the twenty-eight players outside of the top six team up...they'll form nine teams of three and one team will have only two members. So as an exception one player will play in two matches and that's the player ranked number seven just after the top six. Meguru Bachira. You'll fill that role. First, the top six...can advance to the next room. That said...this is just the ranking at this point in time. Even if you're in the top six, your ranking could still decline based on your performance in the tryouts...so please play with that in mind. And... a word to the remaining twenty-eight of you...the keys to clearing the tryouts with regard to the top six are assertion and coexistence. The top six are players already possess powerful individuality and scoring ability. You must assert your own worth to them...and prove yourself irreplaceable through coexistence. To you the top six are the supreme opponents you must challenge! They're not teammates for you to play alongside! They're stepping stones to make yourself stand out. Now, within the next twenty-four hours...choose the allies...whose hands you want to hold your destiny "

Sitting down she picked her food without taking a single bite; her mind was racing a million thoughts

Sitting down she picked her food without taking a single bite; her mind was racing a million thoughts. "Akacchin! Why so moody" Bachira questioned in broken english "Having trouble over your match?" Isagi added ,sitting on her left while Bachira sat on her right.

"Is going against the World Stars alone, scary?" Bachira asked while stealing some of the female food

"Idiot, if she fails she'll get kicked out but if she passes she'll be recognized as our captain" Chigiri said walking in with Gagamuru, Raichi, and Igaguri "I'm sure if that happens the majority of people in Blue Lock egos will bruise" Chigiri said munching on rise

"Why would their egos bruise?" Bachira asked the male with rice on his face "Simple, their masculinity...but it's expected why she was offered this deal" Chigiri said honestly causing the girl to look at him silently urging him to continue "I get what you mean! Like that time she beat our asses" Bachira leaned forward causing the rest to look at them confused

"Mhm. That's why you have to win, you're a great leader which makes it more fun to crush you" Chigiri smiled with determinism causing the female to smirk in response "I look forward to it" she said before handing her food to Bachira who excitedly grabbed it.

"Don't disappoint me...Who knows maybe you'll make a great opponent"

~EMPRESS~

The Selection Deadline is here. The Third Selection Final Assignment will begin shortly. Upon changing into your playsuit, please assemble as quickly as possible.

Standing in the back she leaned against the wall her eyes seemed dazed ever since their manager was revealed. She only snapped out of it when her older brother was revealed against a small stage.

"I hope you all rest well" Hiroto said with the Akashi signature smile that sent chills down everyone's spine "Well then, time to tally the votes. Looking into the account of both first and second choices...we will now present the team divisions..." The redhead male pointed at the screen where the players were shown.

"There will be a total of five matches. For the final match, Meguru Bachira will join Team C. There will be an interval of six hours between each match. Furthermore, in the interest of fairness, players will not be able to observe other matches. Now then, for the first match between A and B...the randomly chosen players are Nijiro Nanase"

" 'kay." a young boy with doe eyes said "Finally, Yoichi Isagi. The first match will conclude with, Shidou Ryusei, Rin Itoshi, Nijiro Nanase, and Yoichi Isagi"

 The first match will conclude with, Shidou Ryusei, Rin Itoshi, Nijiro Nanase, and Yoichi Isagi"