About The Book

OC X Tom Marvolo Gaunt, MLM.

~•~

In this story Tom ends up having his human looks and he looks as he's is his very early 20s, I don't even know how old he is, I think he's actually in his fifties during the order of the Phoenix but I don't know, he still has black hair, red eyes.

Tom's last name is 'Gaunt' Not 'Riddle.' Because his mother didn't use the love potion on a muggle instead she used it on a pure-blood wizard. His mother died in childbirth which resulted in him going into the orphanage and you know the rest.

The OC Aziyraphaile Lestrange doesn't want to be a death eater in the beginning but give him some time he might change his mind. He also has a bit of a hard time connecting with his parents and letting go of grudges.

                             ~•~

Aziyraphaile Lestrange was sixteen when he became a death-eater, he was sixteen when he started to like the dark lord in more ways than one, he was sixteen when he became the youngest dark wizard in the wizarding world, and he was seventeen when he became worse than the dark lord himself.

Tom Marvolo Gaunt was the worst person in everyone's eyes, he was the bad guy, the man who couldn't feel love or any emotion besides anger and hate. He couldn't feel anything until he met Aziyraphaile Lestrange, he felt like someone finally cared about him and loved him, he made him understand what love was like and he started to feel that very emotion for him.

Not every villain is pure evil but some are and when they barley have anything to lose, when they barley have their minds sane and on display, they become your worst nightmare.

                             ~•~

There will be slight mentions of Jegulus, James Potter and Regulus Black. I'm mentioning this because I found out that many people don't like the ship which is simply barbaric.

*The book is heavily edited since I read back and I hated the writing at the beginning of the book... the writing does get better eventually and keep in mind that this is my first book.

I suck at fight scene's so don't judge.

~•~

Warnings

Sexual Content

Violence

Swearing

Murder

Slight Self-harm

Mental illness/issues

Death