" ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ . " ʜᴀɪʟᴇʏ's ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ

⚠️ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ[s]⚠️

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs: Smoking[?] (Only mentions), Alcohol[?] (Mentions only), Mommy issues[?], abandonment parts [Clearing this out 4 ppl who have abandonment ppl like me!], Death[?], Cursing, Hallucinations[?], Mean words

[ ☆ September 14th, 2002,
19:45. P.M at night. ]

After Hailey's mother, Evelyn, Had gave birth to her baby daughter who was not very.. well expected to come. But did actually come to the world, Her mother glanced at her slightly in disgust and rage that she had to ruin her whole highschool life just to give birth to this nuisance she had thought. Her boyfriend, Michael quickly had rushed into the hospital room that Evelyn was inside so he'll see his daughter that was just born, The daughter started crying from the loud noises like any baby would have since she was just born only a few minutes ago so she didn't have much to do then. Evelyn quickly gave Michael the baby and brushed her hands on her hospital gown since they were dirty from just touching the newborn, Michael had quickly thought of an name for their daughter, He then said his request or idea to his girlfriend.

"How about we name her.. Hailey? Like erm.. Hailey Austin! That has a ring to it if you think about it, dear.."

Michael said. He smiled ad he thought of the nice ring to it while he was rocking Hailey back and forth to make her stop crying which started working slightly, two nurses had came inside of the room and took Hailey to do some further up exams to see if she was a healthy baby and if there were any problems or not with her. Michael sat down on the Edge of the hospital bed while rubbing his thumb on his girlfriend's hand since she was still in labor pain from earlier, Evelyn smiled a bit at Michael's concern about her being in pain. They had waited. One minute went by, two minutes went by, three minutes went by, four minutes went by.. and constantly had kept passing. The hospital door opened and the nurses came back with Hailey. One of the nurses held her. Hailey had a pink blanket that covered her body and head. She was sound asleep. The nurse who was holding Hailey handed her back to Evelyn, She didn't want anything to do with her so she passed her to Michael again. Michael smiled at Hailey and rubbed her head and gave her some kisses, Hailey cooed while being close to her father's chest since he was rocking her back and forth slowly to keep her deep asleep, The doctor had came back with some papers to form out just to register them out the hospital but they'll need to wait some days or weeks for some more tests again. Michael nodded and took the papers, Hailey was on the side while Michael was signing the papers out sine Evelyn was asleep cuz she was exhausted for obvious reasons of course. Michael had finished signing out the forms and handed them back to the doctor, The doctor walked out with the two nurses following her ad one nurse closed the door for the family to have some privacy. Michael yawned as it had soon turned into nighttime, he put Hailey in the small, glass, little bed nearby that was in the middle of the room. Michael walked to the sofa that was next to his girlfriend's hospital bed and had soon fell asleep.

[ ☆ 4 MONTHS LATER ]

Michael and Evelyn were fighting a lot since Evelyn never wanted to have Hailey and how she had ruined her whole life and she should have gotten a abortion to get rid of her so she wouldn't have to quit school. Michael was screaming at her more as Hailey was crying loudly from upstairs from the yelling, throwing, loud noises etc. Evelyn finally got enraged as she rushed to her and Michael's room and started to pack up her things in multiple suitcases, bags, pursed etc. Michael tried to stop her since he couldn't be a single father for a 4 month year old baby on his own. Evelyn shoved Michael out of her way, unlocked the front door, slammed it and had left without saying her final goodbye. Michael fell onto his knees and began to sob quietly.. Hailey cried loudly even more and Michael immediately ran upstairs, gone inside Hailey's room, took her out her crib and and began rocking her back and forth slowly to calm her back down so she'll fall asleep. Michael layer down in the floor with her and continued to rock her while she called asleep. Michael started to have flashbacks of his ex-girlfriend's drinking problems along with her smoking problems. He had quickly tried to move on from her and he began thinking how happy she was when she was inside his arms.

[ ☆ 8 Years Later. ]

Michael was teaching his music class how to play the guitar along with Hailey demonstrating for the class, Everyone watched in amusement and when they had finished.. Everyone clapped for their great performance. Michael looked at Hailey, Hailey looked at Michael as they smiled since people thought they were good cuz they weren't good to any other people from Michael's past and Hailey's present. Michael turned out to become a great music teacher as Hailey became a great singer and a great instrument player for anything music related as well.