˙ ̟ ︶꒷♡ Ren Jinguji X Tsundere Reader ♡꒷︶ ̟ ˙

Stumping my foot with a pout, I watched as Starish's major flirt was once again, wasting my time as he went off flirting with his fangirls. And who is this flirt, you ask? None other than Ren Jinguji. You see, Ren, Masato and I have been friends since childhood, and this man wouldn't leave me alone unless I agreed to spend the day with him. Yet here he was, flirting with a group of fangirls, and just expecting me to stand here and watch. Huffing and having enough, I choose to turn around and leave. 

"I can't believe that stupid flirt dragged me out just so he could go off flirting with random women." I grumble dragging my feet as I walk. "Not that I wanted to spend time with him or anything. I just hate that he nagged me so much just to waste my time." I stop walking once I reach a park bench and decide to take a seat. Sighing, I look up at the clear blue sky and watch the clouds as they move. I close my eyes and take a moment to relax before hearing a familiar voice.

"You shouldn't run off on your own like that F/N." I open my eyes and look over to see Ren standing in front of me. 

"Oh? And what did you expect? Did you honestly believe I'd just let you waste anymore of my time as you flirt with all those fans?" I question bluntly while crossing my arms and sending him a harsh glare. He chuckles before patting my hand.

"I'm sorry F/N. I didn't expect all of that to happen and as an Idol it would be cruel of me to ignore them." I roll my eyes and grumble whatever in response. 

"You could have just acknowledged them and moved on. I don't see the others in Starish flirting with your fans. No that's just a stupid habit you have." I can tell my statement took him back a little but he soon gives me an amused expression.

"What's this? My, it sounds like to me that someone is rather jealous. Is this true, F/N?" I could feel a little heat rise to my cheeks but I stand up and turn away from him.

"D-don't be stupid! As if I'd be jealous. It's not as though I wanted to time with you, you know. I just agreed to because you wouldn't leave me alone until I did." I take a step to leave but was stopped when two strong arms wrap around me and pull me close.

"F/N." Ren calls my name with a type of tone I don't recognize. I stay quiet and let him continue. "We've known each other long enough to know when one of us is lying or hiding something. Lately you've been acting more aggressive than normal. Especially when it comes to me and other women."

"You're being delusional." I try to shake out of his grasp, but his arms started to hold me a little tighter. "Let me go, Ren." I demand in a low voice.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Not until you face me honestly." Ren sounds serious this time and I huff in annoyance.

"What do you expect me to say? You and Masato are always so busy and the very few times we can spend time together, you're never committed to it. You always go off to flirt with someone whether it's Nanami or your fans. It's like I'm invisible or something." Looking down my voice becomes a little shaky as tears build up in my eyes while I continue. "It hurts a little because I want to be seen as important to you just as much as you are to me." Ren gently turns me around to face him and holds me close. 

"F/N." he says my name softly. "I'm sorry if I made you feel like that. I never wanted you to feel as though you're not important to me." Ren uses a hand to gently pat my head. "You are the most important person in my heart."

"Wh-what are you saying?" I stutter slightly as my face heats up. My heart rate increases and my mind begins to panic. Ren removes his hand from my head and uses it to gently cup my cheek and lifts my head so that I'm looking him in the eyes. "R-ren?"

"The three of us have been close for a long time and I understand I've never said it directly, but surely you've noticed how I've always treated you differently. There's a reason why I've never treated you the way I treat the little lamb or my fans. You're special to me F/N. I need you." he confesses. The look in his eyes were so intense and genuine. I'm so surprised that I start stuttering incoherently. Ren chuckles at my panicked state and kisses my cheek. "I love you, F/N."

Too embarrassed to speak a response I nuzzle into his chest and wrap my arms around him. "I love you too. You may be a stupid flirt, but you're my stupid flirt."