Chapter 15 - let's party!!!

Start from the beginning

"Asshole who gave you the right to speak to me? you're all dick and no brain so don't talk when others are speaking alright" Zaniri said to Rota with a smirk on her face, "wow so you finally got someone to stand up for you huh?" Chitouse said pointing to me "let me be Chitouse I don't know why you hate me but if you could shut that smart mouth of yours for once you would know that I want nothing to do with you and that man whore of a boyfriend you have now so leave me alone" I say finally standing up for myself, Zaniri looked proud and Chitouse looked shocked, "atta girl good job" Zaniri said happily.

"What's going on here?" Izana said walking in with  two bouncers, "bro great timing we have a couple of trash bags that need to be taken out, they're stinking up the joint" Zaniri said pointing to my sister and ex, Izana gave the signal and the two men dragged them out of the club, Zaniri whispered something into Izana's ear he nodded in response and she walked away leaving me and Izana standing there alone.

"Come with me" Izana said holding my hand, I was a bit anxious wondering what was happening "what's going on?" I asked but he didn't respond.

Izana POV

I saw commotion happening sometime after Zaniri had left to find Ichika, so I took two bouncers with me to check it out, when I got there I saw Ichika, Zaniri, a lady and a guy it looked as if they were having a heated argument, Zaniri told me the other two were causing trouble so I ordered the bouncers to throw them out, while that was happening, Zaniri explained to me the entire situation as she whispered in my ear, me and Zaniri have formed a type of understanding that needs little communication in order to pass messages so she just left afterwards.

I decided to take Ichika somewhere private so we could talk, we arrived at one of the few private rooms in the club, usually people pay to come here and fuck but so it was secluded enough for a serious conversation.

"Are you okay doll? you look shaken up" I asked as we sat down "yes I'm fine just a bit surprised" she said anxiously, I lit a cigarette and offered her a new one from my pack but she declined "oh you're asthma" I remember putting it away, "Zaniri told me everything, don't worry I'll make sure you don't see any of them again" I said trying to reassure her as I played with her hair "it's just I didn't think I'd ever see her or anything else from my past anytime soon" she said sighing "do you still wanna talk about it?" I ask her

"My mom died when I was about eight years old, when she did my dad married his mistress and brought the daughter he had with her to live with us, I had nothing against the two of them, but for some reason they treated me like an illegitimate child and my sister like a princess, no one loved me growing up so I eventually moved out of their house when I turned eighteen, and started dating a guy we dated for about five years, he ended up cheating on me with the same step sister who hates me, when I found out I confronted him about it, that day was the day you hit me with your car" she said bitterly as tears fell from her eyes.

"Well you're really strong for going through all that but no need to worry about all that now I assure you everyone here loves you and Zaniri has practically become the little sister you never had so just forget all about those people who hurt you because I'll always be here for you no matter what" I said while cleaning her tears, I pulled her into a tight hug and she calmed down, "can we go back to the others?" She asked against my chest "sure let's go have fun" I said smiling to her she smiled and we headed back to the VIP lounge.

Ichika POV

The little time me and Izana spent inside that room was really all I needed he was so nice and sweet, he took me back to the VIP lounge where everyone was waiting for us, "are you alright?" Senju asked a little concerned I nodded and she smiled sweetly at me, which was really weird since she usually had a little frown on her face but it was nice seeing her smile.

"Alright game time" Luna said excitedly "what are we playing?" Akane asked "how about truth or dare" Zaniri said almost jumping "Isn't that a kids game?" Kokonoi asked "haven't played that since highschool" Takeomi said "then that must have been a very long time ago" Sanzu said laughing at his older brother "whatever let's just do it c'mon guys" Zaniri insisted "alright I'll play" Rindou said "thanks rin rin" Zaniri said smiling "yeah great job rin rin" Baji said as everyone laughed, "yeah rin rin" Chifuyu added "c'mon give rin rin a break" Nahoya said trying not to laugh "shut up if you aren't going to play get out" Zaniri said annoyed.

Most people left after a while leaving only the girls, their partners, Shinichiro, Takeomi, Wakasa, Sanzu, Baji and Kazutora in the VIP lounge, but before we started two people entered the area, a man and woman.

The man was tall had glasses black and gold hair and tattoos on his each of his hands, while the woman wasn't to tall had glasses, gold hair, dark skin and looked extremely familiar to me, "Hanma you bastard finally decided to show huh?" Mikey said shaking his head, so that was the other executive Hanma "what can I say Las Vegas was too good" Hanma said taking a sit.

"Hey Kiari long time no see how was your honeymoon?" Hinata asked while smiling "oh it was lovely thanks for asking, how is your wedding preparations coming along?" Kiari asked in return, "fine thank you" Hina responded "so is there a baby on the way" Zaniri asked giggling "we'll have to wait and see" Kiari said blushing, "I hope so I've been working on some designs for baby clothes" Mitsuya said.

"Or you could just knock Yuzuha up" Hanma said teasingly "what not yet" Yuzuha said blushing, "but in the near future" Mitsuya completed earning a few playful whistles from the guys "what are you guys doing anyway?" Hanma asked "just about to play truth or dare" Chifuyu answered "why don't you two join us" Emma suggested "sounds good" Kiari said, "alright let's start" Zaniri said.

"So this is how it'll go, when you spin the bottle the person it lands on will ask you truth or dare, and you have to do it" Luna explains to everyone, "sounds good who's going first?" Kakucho asked "oh me" Nanami answers almost immediately, she spins the bottle and it lands on Zaniri "alright Zaniri truth or dare?" Nanami asked "truth" Zaniri said, "tell us a very embarrassing secret of yours" Nanami said excitedly, "oooh good one" Emma said laughing "alright well the first time Izana introduced me too the Sano siblings I kinda developed a crush on Shinichiro" Zaniri admitted.

The entire lounge went quite, I was so shocked and so was everyone else "you did what?" Izana said almost losing his shit, "good job Shin" Takeomi said, "but why not Mikey?" Emma asked "don't really know" Zaniri shrugged "I don't know what to say" Rindou said still trying to process everything, "well um wow" Shinichiro said confused "it was a very long time ago so chill" Zaniri said, "I hearby band you from going anywhere alone with Shin" Izana said "I agree" Rindou and Mikey added "relax guys I no longer have those feelings, besides me, Shinichiro and Wakasa went to the Philippines alone so if I wanted to do anything I would have already done it" Zaniri said "it's true they had opportunities" Wakasa added, "let's just continue the game" Hinata said massaging her temple.