you're a wanted man now

Koby couldn't help but give a small smile as he looked at Luffy's wanted poster. The warm smile on his face, the sparkling eyes, the hair that even when printed on a sheet of paper looked Soft...Everything...everything about Luffy seemed perfect In Koby's eyes. He looked around, checking that no one was paying attention to him before abandoning the ship and starting to walk. He walked through the orange tree field carrying the scroll in his hand until he finally found Luffy. When his eyes met his, it didn't take a second for a smile to appear on the pirate's face.

-" koby! Did you come to say goodbye?"- Luffy asked, adjusting his posture in the chair.
Koby shakes his head and speak

-"i have something for you"

Luffy looks at him now with a slightly confused look and gets up, taking a few steps foward and stopping in front of him. When the boy is close enough, Koby hands him the rolled-up piece of paper, preventing the pirate from seeing the contents straight away. Without thinking much Luffy unrolls the paper, revealing the wanted poster he always wanted to have. As soon as he saw his face on the paper his eyes lit up

-"YEAH! WOHOO!"- Luffy shouted, which made Koby give a slight smile as he watched the boy's excitement. -"that....that's a lot of berry!"- He adds, Examining the poster closely with a big smile on his face.
Suddenly there was a comfortable silence between the two and their eyes met..Before Koby could say anything, he felt Luffy's arms wrapping him in a tight hug.
He was unresponsive for a few seconds before hugging him back, resting his head on the pirate's shoulder. The hug lasted around 10 seconds before they moved away slightly and maintained eye contact.

-"it's a goodbye then.."- He murmurs, giving a kind smile.

-" goodbye, koby"- He said goodbye with a warm smile on his face

The marine started to move away from Luffy and before he could disappear from the pirate's sight, he grabbed Koby's arm and turned the boy towards him again.

-" Luffy...is everything-" Before That he could finish speaking Luffy's lips were pressed against Koby's, giving him a peck. His eyes widen and he freezes in place, not taking his eyes off Luffy's face.

-"be a good marine"- Luffy says after moving away from him slightly and smiling again.

-"be a good Pirate.."- Koby said shortly after, giving a shy smile and continuing to walk through the orange tree field.
He keeps his head down while walking and he could feel his face burning. fuck....did this really just happend?

______________________________________

Hello! I decided to make this fanfic because I was feeling single and bored-
If you have ideas for future chapters, you can leave them in the comments!:> I hope you like it and that it's not too confusing
BYEEEE❤️