Yuna asked Eunha in surprise, "Where did you get the new model?"

Eunha swallowed a mouthful of rice first. "Sister bought it for me."

She paused and continued, "Sister also opened an account for me, so I will  have pocket money in the future."

Yuna was on fire at this time. She didn't dare to scold Lisa directly and only dared to scold Eunha , "What pocket money does a child like you need? Is there a shortage of food for you at home or is there a shortage of clothes for you to wear? How can you be so ignorant and take money just like that? Your father works so hard, ah, do you know that? You really don't understand anything!"

Lisa  watched Eunha's eyes filled with tears.

She was also angry from her heart.

She used to quarrel with Yuna, but with no effect. She took a breath, tried to suppress her anger, stretched out her hand, and rubbed Eunha 's head and said in a low voice, "Don't cry."

Not to mention that it was okay, whenever Eunha was wronged in the past, so she would just endured it by herself.

Then suddenly, there was such a person who could see her grievances, treat her well, and comfort her. How could she still endure her grievances?

The little girl shed two drops of tears.

Bakehyun thought that his younger daughter was cute and likable, but she was now crying after getting scolded by Yuna. So he also became angry. "What are you yelling for?! Can't we just have a good meal? Look, you the child."

Then, he coaxed Eunha. "Euni is a good girl, so just ignore her, okay? Come on, let's eat." He also lovingly picked a piece of pork ribs for her.

Yuna was also aggrieved. "I'm not angry, but what kind of pocket money does this child want? To give her a bank car casually without even telling me? Do you think I'm not her mother anymore?"

The last sentence was obviously to scold someone.

Bakehyum was not stupid so he could tell. He was even more angry after hearing that.

"I agreed to this matter and Lili worked hard to do it. So what's wrong with that?!" he said.

Yuna was stunned and even felt more aggrieved. "Why didn't you tell me? I am Eunha's mother." It's not Lisa's turn to take care of this little girl.

But Bakehyun sneered. "You have to be willing to put more thoughts on your children then. Thank God that Lili remembered this. She also started to manage her pocket money in the third grade. Euni is also getting older. Lili, who is an older sister, is not even worried. So why are you not happy about it?"

He wanted to say that he wanted Yuna to simply leave Eunha alone, so as not to ruin her. However, this was so unpleasant and he felt ashamed to say it, so he resisted. "Let's eat now!"

Hanbin rolled his eyes and said loudly, "I also want pocket money!"

He could have whatever he wanted, but he actually had no idea about spending money wisely. Just merely listening to Eunha's getting pocket money, he also wanted it. Plus, he knew that money was a good thing. He had already taken some money from Yuna's wallet to give to Mrs. Wang to help him with his homework.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Wang refused to accept the money now.

Yuna opened her mouth to agree, but Bakehyun had already said, "You are still young."

So Yuna had to shut up.

Hanbin wouldn't give up that easy and made a fuss.

"Shut up!" Lisa suddenly spoke.