The Date Part 2

Sammy P O V

I still have no clue what's going on where we are going or anything for that matter the letter CJ gave didn't help one bit

*flashback*

Dear Sam

Go home and open the box on your bed. CJ knows what to do next remember that you are my world and I don't know what I would do without you. Love Jakey

Seriously?! What the fuck is going on. If he thought this bad just what till I see him. He better pray to da heavens I don't pull out my AK47 on his crazy ass! Who does he think he is? What's with all the letters and shit. Oooo he did something I know he did.

"Clam down" Cj said

"Tell me what's going on"

"nothing that I know of why?"

"O stop the bull shit Cj and tell me what the Jake id doing. What with all the letters? Why is he giving me so many things? Not that I don't like them it's just he never gave me anything since we started dating. What did he do? Ahhhhhhhhhhh why won't anybody tell me anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Are you done know"

"Yes"

"Shut up and enjoy yourself ok"

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeee"

*end of flash back*

The box had a beautiful white and purple suit in it. after that we went to get ,as Jake note said ,"pampered" finally at 8 something I was home I got dress in the suit and an out to some where I don't know by 9:35. Eventually I fell asleep from my being tried after this long chase.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Mmmmmmm" I think I was dreaming "I like that Channing"

"I am not Channing Tatum"

"Is it the love of my life?" by now I knew it was Jake

"Yes"

"Well Jayden I love whe-"

"You're up right and just playing right" his voice cracked at the end like he was finna cry. I shot up and looked at him he had unfallen tears in his eyes.

"o god yes you know I love YOU too much to cheat on you I'm sorry poo I love you so much Jake if I didn't I wouldn't be here now telling you I'd die without you. "

"Same here" he kissed me and he took me into the fancy restaurant.

It was beautiful. It had that modern\old look to it. Once we were seated (outside). I looked around and was amazed the stars, the great view of the city, the lights everything looked so much more amazing then the inside.

"What's with all of this?"

"What I can treat my amazingly sexy mate/boyfriend to dinner at a five star restaurant in Paris." Paris how long have I been asleep??

"When did awe get here?"

"Yesterday"

"What was I asleep?"

"10 hours"

"How long does it take to get here?"

"5 hours"

We ate, talked until the perfect night had to come to an end but it didn't he said he had another surprise for me. God my mates wonderful.