you : oh mary its so nice to see you again. Where were you the whole time.

mary : in the palace doing my things since i havent really had a chance to do something in quite sometime now.

you : oh okay.

mary : but unfortunaly i would have to go back soon. Would you let me vistit them some times?

you : of course! You dont need to stay here since its more for boys so if you dont want you can go back to the wall thingy-thing.

mary : oh okay i will get going goodbye.

you and ava : goodbye!

ava : okay now you boys or you have to change to your human clothing and be on your best bahaviour or you have to stay in your palace. Understood?

ryhs : yes, but why.

you : we will be taking care of marlene witch is  ms. oates grand dauter. And asch you need to be extra carefull marlene already saw you.

ashc : wha me?!

you : yes you now go! 

Time skip (when Marlene arrived) 

I heard a knock so i opened the door to see Marlene. 

Ml : trick or treat y/n! 

You : you know it isnt halloween yet? 

Ml : not with that adittude. 

You : im not supposted to say it but we have candy especialy for a really sweet girl like you. 

Ml : ohh! We went to living room to see all the boys on coutch. 

You : seriously they all came? Oh right Marlene The Weeknd are mine and ava's friends. ' she hid behind me. 

Ml : ava, y/n are one of theseyour boyfriends? 

Asch : yes i am! 

Ava : asch! 

Ml : oh heck no your the one that scared me before he can be your boyfriend. 

You :none of them are mine neither ava's boyfriend. ' she then jumped on table. 

Ml : alright listen up you demons. Ava and y/n were my babysitters since i was a kid. 

Leif : arent you still a kid? 

Ml : no im not shut up! Grandma told me everything about how these boys are looking to be y/n and ava's boyfriend. And im gonna pick the best out of bunch!

Noi : i agree! Princess ava and princess y/n deserves the best! 

Peirce : yes. 

Ml : ohh i like you two! 

Asch : what!? 

NL : we are going to play a game called the princesess and waiters whoever does the best gets to marry ava and y/n! 

You : what? Marlene you cant do that! 

Ml : chill girl im about to get us a spa day. ' so yeah the game went on Marlene have the boys stupid tasks like cookies, tea party, hot chocolate, pony racing andmore cookies. Then we got to bathroom. Marlene was making ava a Wedding dress out of toilet paper while i sited i white dress. I could make a deal with Marlene so i could wear it. 

As she was done we went to living room. 

Ml : all right and the winners of the brides are : peirce and noi! 

Leif, ryhs and asch : what?! 

Noi : woo ho i did it! 

Peirce : yes. 

Asch : oh no there is no day noi and peirce are getting them. 

Leif : j will kill you for them. 

Ryhs : Violence is never an answer but in this case. 

Ml : you know this is just an pretend Wedding right? 

All : what?! 

Ml : look i don't have the power to make it leggit. My certyfication is from play-doh.

Asch : so this means ava and y/n are still opened to marriage. 

Ml : yup! But now i see how much you care for them and thats nice to see. 

Ryhs : well we have procent that we can take care of a child. ' then they all fell a sleep on floor or on coutch. 

Ml : wow theyare all taking a nap. *yawn* i may need one too. 

Ava : come on. ' she leaded Marlene to her room. While i puted a blanked on eatch on them. 

You : you guys did a good job. 

Yay 2nd chapter in day i finaly got so you have something to read. And byee! 

Good day/night/afternoon! 

Word count : 1281