chapter 23

I was just chilling in ava's room bc she asked me to guard her while she is slepping. I saw asch came to her room.
Asch : PRISONERS!
you : what do you want asch?
Asch : someone is knocking on the door and its ruining the show of socky the sock puppet.
Ava : you acctualy like that show?
Asch : yes! And im trying to figure out what is going to happen next but the knocking is ruining it!

You : what episode is it?

asch : the one that socky has to help kitty cat out of the tree. I hope he does it with fire.

ava : why would you hope for that?

asch : becouase socky went thru fire departament. NOW ANSWER THE DOOR!

you : look asch if it was someone  me and ava  care about they would just text us, and we havent got a text so leave. 

asch : fine  then if you wont answer the door than i will!

ava : thats right you-

you : ava do you think he can to it we need to stop him!' we ran to hall to see asch scares marlene. Oh no this is bad . 

ava : marlene wait ! ASCH WHAT DID YOU DO!?

asch : you should have answered the door.

you : just whatever dont answer the door ever again! ' we ran with ava to ms.oates place. We saw marlene with her. 

ava : marlene are you ok?

marlene : Y/N! Its so nice to see you! Your a lot better than ava! But why do you have a demon in your house?

ava : hey im here too!

marlene : i know your cool also but not as much as y/n! ' she then hugged me.

ms. oates : im sure that the demon that you saw was a demon in other meaning not just the litteral one.

marlene : but i saw it grandma he had horns on his head and fire in his hand.

ms. oates : oh really? Ava, y/n is your demon friend scary? Marlene told me what she saw and i believe her but i dont believe that your friend is scary. Perhaps he had a bad morning.

ava : yea he and i kinda got in a fight.

marlene : oh and grandma has a favor to ask.

you : oh you do?

ms. oates : im babysitting marlene for a weekend so my son and his wife could have a vacation. 

marlene : grandma thought she could pick me up as she used to do but i told her im a bug girl now.

ms. oated : i sprained my back and in my age it doesnt heal as fast as it used to. Could you babysit marlene for sometime.

you : ofc we would marlene is the cooles person i know!

ava : what about me?

you : as i said the coolest person i know.

ava : oh no...... the daemos.' ava wispered to me.

ms. oates : whats wrong?

you : we just remembered we need to childproof  our place really quick.

marlene (im just going to call her ml im too lazy to type her name) : hey im not a child anymore!

ms. oates : ofc your not that will give us- ' she talked still but we ran to home to warn the daemos.

ava : Demons- Daemos come here!

ryhs : what is the trobule princess ava?

mary ( i totaly didnt forgot about her ) : do you need anything?