02-the Jenna thing

Start from the beginning

"I knew she was keeping something from me. From us" Emily trys to play it off by shugrring. Already too late, I caught you .

"Well, why didn't she wanted us to know?" Aria asks.

"He was older"I say

 "You knew about this too?" Emily asks 

"Like I said, it's all blurred."I say with a weak smile.

"And he had a girfriend"Spencer completes.

"Who was it?" 

"She never told me his name" Spencer reveals, dissapointing the whole table.

"Okay, that's only half secret" Hannah said.

"Well,it's more than you ever got from her." Spencer defends herself.

"Guys seriously" I joke.

"How was that Ali told us nothing and we told her everything?" Aria questions.

"Because she made us fell like we were part of something special."Emily answers.

"We were" Hannah smiles.

"I miss that", 

"Me too."

"I miss Ali" Emily says.

"You know what I don't miss, when she made us watch that marathon of movies with her" I laugh thinking about that memory" Those were the worst movies I ever saw in my life" I say still laughing about it, while the other girls also laughed at the memory.

"Can't believe you still wear that" Hannah says, mention to Emilys wrist, where it haves a bracelet that Alison made for all of us.

"Alison still wears hers. Wore" Emily corrects herself up.

"When Alison didn't come back that night, I knew something terrible must've happenned" Spencer says. "But there's always some part of me that imagined that, someday, she would show up."

"Yeah, I used to think that maybe she had just run off with some guy." Aria admits

"Laying on a beach somewhere."

"Or getting a tan by the pool with that hot lifeguad." Hannah said. Oh I remebered that hot lifeguard.

"Oh yeah. What was his name?" Aria asks

"Who cares?" Hannah asks

"Save me "I joke. We are all laughing when the sound of a stick entered the Grilled. It was Jenna. It was impossible for us to be in the same place as Jenna Marshal, so as soon as we saw her we left the restaurant and each one of us parted their own way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't really my habit woke up erlie but last night I couldn't sleep at all, so now I am in the kitchen preparing myself breakfast.

"Goodmorning"My dad says walking down the stairs.

"Hey, you want to eat?" I ask, he usualy doesn't eat breakfast.

"Huum,no thanks. You alright kid?"He asks me. Am I alright, yeah if that's enought for you to know about your daugher that just lost her best friend. "Yeah, I am alright" I say putting on a fake smile.

"Your brother will come home soon, he called last night." 

I only nod. Me and Brian haven't spoke in a couple of months. Since he found out about me and Jason we was pissed at him but eventually also become pissed at me, and now he doesn't speak with neither one of us. However our parents have no idea.