𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊

*Desiree's POV* (Smut near the end 😉)

Fucking finally! After a whole leg of a tour around the country I get to go home

Fucking finally! After a whole leg of a tour around the country I get to go home. The rest of the tour got caught off due to Peter losing his voice after letting out a banshee-like scream in Texas which is hard to believe as his voice is already deep enough to barely lose. Anyways that made us leave sooner than ever. As much as I love doing my thing everyone's been on my ass about this whole tour making me exhausted luckily I get to go home and rest.

My plane finally landed at LAX airport as I started grabbing my bag from the compartment and getting off. I entered the lobby looking around trying to find the person who's picking me up.

I looked until I recognized the spiky hair and sunglasses on his face. "Knoxville!" I yell to get his attention until he turned with a big grin. We walked faster until we embraced into each other.

"Hey sugar glad to see you back home" he says ruffling his hand in my hair. I chuckled. "Same I didn't think I was back sooner" I say as he takes my bag for me as we started walking to his car. "Yeah sorry to hear about Peter hope he gets better soon" he says.

"Agree yeah hope he doesn't lose that talent of his" I say walking down the escalator.

"Can't wait for the guys to see you they missed you a lot especially Bam" Johnny says. I giggled all those late night phone calls and I still miss seeing and hearing his voice. "I bet he does did he beg you for him to come pick me up?" I asked as we exited the airport and to the parking lot.

"Actually no I told them I was gonna run a errand so they don't know you're even here so it's a surprise" Johnny says twirling his keys between his fingers as we got to his car. He opened the trunk putting my bag in.

"Ah I like the way you think well a surprise it is then" I say getting in the passenger seat and Johnny in driver as we started leaving the airport.

*Time skip*

After driving for a while we made it to Johnny's house where everyone else was. I could already hear their loud ass mouths just from outside. "God did you leave them unsupervised?" I asked knowing how these motherfuckers act.

"Nah I left Preston in charge so they'll be ok" Johnny replies as he grabs the bags from the trunk. I chuckle and walk to the door opening it as I quietly made my way to the hallway. That is until Ponitus came turning in the hallway I immediately tried to tell him to shut up once he came in. He smiled so wide but kept quiet obeying my order. We quickly exchanged a plan on how I was going to enter before the rest of the guys came on the hallway.

"Hey did you guys ordered a pizza?" Chris asks poking his head out of the other side of the wall. Many no's replied as Chris started to guide me in.

"Well one came and it's fresh out of the oven" Chris says as I walked in I couldn't help but laugh at Chris's attempt. Everyone's faces went in shock but they all immediately got up off the couch and embrace me in the biggest bear hug.