•CBLU X DDOT PT2 •

Start from the beginning

He started to jerk me till he put me in his mouth deep throating me a grunt left my mouth as he did so.

He started to move his head back and fourth "fuck baby I an- uhh ant know u could do that fuck shit" I said as his eyes looked at me filling with tears.

Ever time he went down he would lick around my tip making me wanna cum.
He was sucking hard and when he would come up a little pop sound came with it.

I couldn't hold back any longer "fuhck baby I'm finna cuhmm" I said but he ant pull back he kept going till I let myself out in his mouth "fuck baby " I said as he swallowed my cum I rubbed the corner of his lips bending down to kiss him.

"Fuck u did good baby" I said pulling my pants up. I got up and picked him up rappin his legs around my hips.

I took him to my room and put him on my bed.

I took my pant off but I left my white t on I started to slowly crawl up to him.
I pulled down his pants and took his psd's off.

I took the lube from my dresser and put it on my fingers I put them in him quickly and a little "ahh" came from his mouth.

I moved my hands in him fast but I would slow down from time to time.
I bent down to kiss his good spot "mhm pls daddy" he said in a begging why "what u need baby" I asked.

I was still moving my fingers in him till I felt his hand stop me from moving "pls I don't want your hand i-i want u".." Are u sure u want this baby" he shook his head and I lightly slapped his face.

"Words my love".." Mhmm yess". He said as my fingers went deeper in him "your wish is my command" I told him taking my fingers out and pulling down my boxers.

I took my dick out and it twitched just at the sight of Darrin's body. I put some lube on it and slowly put myself in him.

"Fuck" he let out a small moan. I put myself in to his satisfaction I Started to move and he covers his face from my sight. I was moving slow just to not hurt him.

"Fuck I can't hold it anymore " I said and started to move fast I grabbed his hips so he couldn't move "don't stop" he said tears filling his eyes.

"Do u want me to slow down" I asked "n-no I like it when u go fast" he managed to say.

He grabbed my arm and looked up moans escaping his mouth. I slowly bent down near his ear and let out grunts.

He moved his hands from my arm to my hips.

His eyes were half shut and I could see he was having fun. his dick was hard and I felt it poking my chest.

I slowed down a bit cuz tears were streaming from his eyes. He looked at me as I slowed down but I ant give af.

The tears in his eyes dried and I kept my motion "touch yo self baby".." Ah ok". I watched as his expirations changed his eyes rolled to the back of his head at the satisfaction.

He looked gorgeous I thought "PA I'm finna cum" he told me hand still moving in a fast pace "go ahead" I said in a clam tone, I started to move faster and he cumed in second "ahh" I let out almost close.

About a second later I let myself out on his stomach.

He layed there as I got up to go get something to clean us with .

He felt asleep right when I was done.
______________________________________
DDOT POV•

I woke up to carmin on the game he was on live to but his computer wasn't faced near his bed smart~ I thought to myself.

I got up slowly and he turned around and seen I was up he mouth 'hey my love' to me and looked back at his computer. I tried to walk but I was too week he dicked me down fr.

I sat up and tried walking and my legs were shaking alot but I was fine for a little. I got near the door and he said "I got u sum ta eat cuz ik u hungry" he says and I reply with thank you.

I went to the kitchen and sat down to eat. He joined me minutes later kissing my coller bone from the back deep.

He then tilted my head up to place a nice warm kiss on my lips.

I felt like everything was where it needed to be.
______________________________________

OK y'all this took like a day to write but hopes y'all like it cuz this shit is long.

And for the next one I'm finna do sugerhillkeem x eddot baby.