I'll Take a Slice of that Sweet Pie

Começar do início

"I'm a virgin!" Izuku said turning beet red. "I don't know what to do".

"That's ok baby boy. Let me do everything tonight and I'll teach you the rest later".

Izuku melted into the blonde's mouth, a moan escaping his lips as he felt Katsuki's tongue enter his mouth. His arms were still pinned up and he desperately wanted to touch that strong body. He looked up towards his hands and whimpered. "Not yet" Katsuki said huskily. "I'm gonna play with you for a bit first".

Katsuki continued to tweak Izuku's nipples until they became hard peaks. He took the buds into his mouth dragging his teeth over them slowly. Izuku couldn't help bucking up trying to find some friction for his throbbing erection. Katsuki chuckled while undoing Izuku's pants. "Eager aren't we?" he teased. "That's ok baby. So am I".

Katsuki released Izuku's hands then pulled Izuku's shirt off over his head and threw it on the floor. He kissed his neck and kissed a trail down the greenette's chest until he came to the waistband of his jeans. "Wait" Izuku said shyly. "I want to see you first".

"You greedy little fuck. No problem". Katsuki stood up and took his clothes off, his eyes never leaving emerald green orbs. He smirked when he saw those eyes and mouth open wide with shock as they took in his large member. "You like what you see, Nerd?".

"That won't fit!" Izuku couldn't take his eyes away from the large staff with its huge head and wide girth. "I don't think I can".

"I'll make sure to prep you for this beast. Don't worry I'll go easy on you". Something in those lust filled eyes made Izuku doubt very much that the blonde would do that. He closed his eyes and came to terms with the fact that he would have a very sore ass for the next couple days."We need lube!" he squeaked heading towards his bedroom. "Can we do it on my bed?".

"Fuck yeah" he responded picking up Izuku and throwing him over his shoulder. Izuku yelped when Katsuki smacked his ass hard and ran his fingers between his legs. 'This is really happening!' he thought as Katsuki tossed him on the bed. He scooted back towards the headboard, his eyes going wild as the blonde moved towards him with that huge cock dragging over the covers.

"Please be gentle" he said quietly when Katsuki started to lower his pants.

"I'm sorry, Nerd. I'll try my best, but this beast" he said grabbing his cock in his large hand "Is starving and needs to be fed". Izuku trembled in Katsuki's arms, loving the feel of warm skin on his. Katsuki kissed him while rubbing their hard members together. Izuku's breath came out in little gasps with each stroke.

"Katsuki" he moaned. "I'm gonna".

"Not yet, Baby Boy" Katsuki stopped rubbing and covered the tip of Izuku's penis with his thumb. Izuku groaned with frustration at not being able to cum. Katsuki leaned down and opened Izuku up wide, he placed his body in between the small male's legs and took Izuku's penis into his mouth. Izuku gasped and ran his fingers through Katsuki's hair. It felt too good.Katsuki sat up and grabbed the bottle of lube and poured a generous amount on his middle and pointer fingers. Spreading Izuku wider, he inserted the first finger into that small puckered opening. Izuku covered his face with his hands, too embarrassed to watch what the blonde was doing and what he was looking at.

"What did I say about hiding?" Katsuki growled low in Izuku's ear. The blonde used his one hand to hold Izuku's arms above his head again while the other was stretching out that hole preparing him to be fucked hard. "Fuck, you're tight" he said scissoring his fingers wider. He inserted a third finger and then a fourth.

"Please!" Izuku begged "Take me already!". Katsuki wiped his fingers on the covers and turned Izuku over onto his knees. "It will hurt less in this position" he said kissing Izuku's back tenderly. Emerald eyes closed shut and he nodded his head waiting for Katsuki to pound into his virgin hole.

Katsuki lined up his throbbing cock and gently inserted the tip. Izuku was still so tight that Katsuki wondered if he would even fit. He pulled back and pushed the tip in again slowly. He did this a few times until he felt he could go in further. Beautiful watery eyes met his and the beast in him let loose. He grabbed Izuku's hips and thrust his entire proud member all the way in. He held still allowing Izuku to adjust. The green bean was trembling clutching his pillow so hard it might rip.

"Relax, Baby. The worst part is over" Katsuki said, reaching around and grabbing Izuku's cock."It hurts so bad" Izuku said sobbing into his pillow. He was crying for two reason. One is because of the pain, the other is that he was sure they would have to stop and he would never see Katsuki again.

"Shhh" Katsuki cooed. "Relax. Your body will adjust". Katsuki pulled back slowly and pushed in again quickly. He knew that the pushing in felt better than out at first. He did this for a bit until he felt Izuku's body relax.

Izuku felt his himself heat up as the blonde's large member glid over his sensitive walls. It really was feeling good. He picked up his head and looked back at Katsuki whose face was contorted in concentration and lust. "Can you go faster? Deeper?".

"Shit" Katsuki did as he was told. Sweat dripped down his face as he rammed his dick in as hard and fast as he could. This little nerd was still so tight but somehow fit him perfectly. "I'm gonna make it so your ass can't take any dick that's not mine" he growled smacking Izuku's pert behind until it glowed red.

"Yes! Yes! Only yours!" Izuku shrieked as his body convulsed with an orgasm so strong he could barely breath. "Fuck!" Katsuki huffed unable to hold his own release a second longer. He pulled out slowly and collapsed beside Izuku. "How was that?" he asked still breathing heavily.

"So good" Izuku replied shyly, looking over at the blonde. His back and hips hurt, but the wonderful afterglow of sex made it all ok. "I'm glad" Katsuki said leaning over kissing Izuku quickly. "Let's clean ourselves up and then eat that entire pizza while watching a movie". Izuku blushed crimson when he got up, cum dripping down his legs. "Fuck, that's hot. I could see that every fucking day and never get tired". He never did. That was the beginning of a lifetime of love with a large slice of happiness.