Kristina, Julian, and Griffin based in Jan 2018

Diane: Gentlemen. I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting. I don't -- did I call a meeting? No, you didn't, but I'm not here for you. Oh. I'm here for Julian . I'm finalizing his divorce from Kristina . Remember the walk in the woods we talked about? Yes, ma'am. You and me and bottle of something good? Yeah. How's Saturday sound? Kids will be at your moms. You want to go out with me on Saturday? I do. Well, then it's a date. Good. Mm.

Alexis: Oh. Hi. [Laughs] Hi. Hi. Intruding. That's fine. We should probably go down to the courthouse. Yeah. Hey, are you good with this? Yeah, I'm fine. I've got her back. [Sighs] I appreciate that. Thank you. And thank you for helping us with all of this. Mr.Cassadine . This is something, huh... you calling the police for help? Oh, I assumed they'd, uh, rmed copto respond to my call. Surprise. So, what's the matter, Falconeri? You get demoted? [Chuckles] Oh, a special guy like you, I wanted to go check this out myself, make sure you weren't causing any trouble. Well, sorry to disappoint, but I'm the victim this time. Somebody threw this through my window last night -- my kitchen window. Well, you know, vandalism isn't exactly unheard of on Charles Street. Vandalism is one thing. This is quite another. I know this world, Detective. Somebody's sending me a message. [Sighs] Please don't tell my boss I was sleeping at her desk. Well, you do realize I'm actually one of your bosses, too, right? Yes. [Chuckles] Of course. I'm sorry. I'm just a little freaked out. I was having a nightmare. Full disclosure -- I'm in my first trimester and along with morning sickness comes a bunch of other fun side effects that make pregnancy exhausting. Congratulations? Thank you. Um, I can assure you we don't usually nap at Crimson. Well, you are one of Aurora's best performers. Nina's obviously doing something right. Yeah, she's been really supportive through my pregnancy. It's probably because the baby's father is her brother. You met my husband on New Year's Eve, when you had that toast in your office. Yes, I remember Nathan. Yeah. Yeah. Not that I got this job through nepotism. I've been at Crimson far longer than Nina. Oh, god. How can we start this conversation over again? [Chuckles] Maybe you can go out there and, when you come back in, I won't be sleeping and I won't say anything about morning sickness. You know what? It's fine. Just tell Nina I'll try and find her later, and you feel better. Wait. Actually, before you go -- Maxie, really. This never happened. Yeah, no, uh, I appreciate that, but I wanted to talk to you about something else. A mutual friend. [Sighs] I haven't really gotten any sleep since I found out that Faison was my father, and I know that Maxie really hasn't either, which can't be good for the baby. Oh, I can only imagine what Maxie is going through. Yeah, well, as long as Faison's out there, Maxie's not gonna get any rest, so I need to do this for her. So you don't think my plan is so crazy? No. No, it makes sense. We publish an interview outing me as Faison's son, he's gonna find out about it eventually. And if what Britt says is true, he won't be able to resist making contact. I get a major story, you get a way to lure Faison out and bust him. The sooner the better. Okay. Okay. Let's talk logistics. How do we roll this out to get the results we need? In my old life, a brick through the window would be considered a warning to get somebody to back off. You think someone from your old life, one of your friends, is responsible for this? [Chuckles softly] All my old rivals are dead, except, of course, for one... your father. Why don't you just tell me what you think this is all about? [Sighs] I don't know. I hosted a few meetings, you know, town-hall-type meetings to discuss the redevelopment project. Maybe it was one of the protesters. I thought you were on their side? Yeah, that's what I thought. You know, man, you don't have any cameras in here. Without any surveillance, there's not much I can do for you right now. Well, I'll tell you what -- how about I order a few cameras? I'll call you when they come in. You can help me set 'em up, huh? [Laughs] Yeah, sure thing. Okay. Hey. Is there anything you guys can actually do for me, or is this little, uh, courtesy call the best the PCPD has to offer? I tell you what -- I'll talk to Jordan. I'll see if she can send a patrol car to round the block a few times. You let us know if you see anything else. You bet.
[Door opens]