Chapter 2 → entrance exam pt 2

Start from the beginning

Jun nervously took a step back as the intercom whirled back out, the similar buzzing noise returning like a timer you set on snooze. "and thaaat's it folks! times up! head to the locker rooms to change out and hope you get that letter in your mailbox!"

With an exhausted sigh Jun went to the front doors of the area she was located in, stretching out her arms and snapping each of her individual fingers. She wandered herself back to the girls locker rooms, wobbling a bit from how lightheaded she got from how much blood left her mouth. "Jun-Kun!!! Yoshiko smiled happily as she ran into the room, attaching herself onto Jun's back as she was halfway through changing out her shirt "how did you think you did?" Jun nervously smiled and finished putting on and changing out her clothes "I think I did as decently as everyone else? I'm not really sure but I'm sure the scores will come out soon?"

Yoshiko smiled and nods "I'm sure you did absolutely amazing!" she gave an enthusiastic smile before going over to her bag and getting her change of clothing out. Jun neatly placed her folded clothes into her bag, walking out of the locker room to wait for Yoshiko to be done changing as well. Looking around the area while she waiting, she noticed some students faces walk by her, some she actually recognized from the assembly Present Mic held a little while ago, one of them being the student with blue hair and glasses, another being Bakugou and Midoriya. 

"alrighty, I'm all done!" Yoshiko smiled as she walked out, grabbing onto Jun's hands and spinning her around, she seemed happy enough, and it was slowly and slowly catching onto Jun somehow "are you just heading home now?" Jun nodded and let go of Yoshiko's hands before clutching onto her own bag "mn, I don't really plan to stay here any longer than I have to,, so I guess I will see you later?" Yoshiko smiled and waved to her "okie dokey! have fuuun~!" she waved and ran off away from Jun, giggling and smiling happily as she almost tripped over her own feet. 

Jun watched to make sure she didn't almost fall before walking herself home, clutching tightly to her bags handles. 

――

A few days had pasted since the exam, leaving Jun more and more worried as she awaited a letter in the mail, telling her if she was excepted or denied. She had spent the last few days just pondering on the answer she was going to get, not even designing a hero costume or anything of the sort if she actually did get in. She was trying her very hardest to not get her hopes up too much, or getting her hopes down either. 

"honey, are you out training" her mother hummed lightly as she went to check Jun's room, knocking her knuckle lightly against the open door "oh, I would have assumed you were out with how quiet you are hun" she chuckled and sat down on the edge of the bed beside where Jun was lazily sprawled across. "Am I usually loud when I'm at home?" Jun lifted her head a little at her mother "no no nothing of the sort, just I've never heard you so quiet is all!" She chuckled and gently rubbed the top of Jun's head, trying to be something of a comfort to her. 

Jun gave a small smile to her mother before sitting herself up "I'm just waiting for the letter y'know?" Her mother smiled and leaned Jun against her side "I can tell, but y'know I'm sure you're going to get accepted, if silly ol me was accepted then you will get accepted too!"

 She smiled to her mother and gave out a satisfied sigh "alright alright,, thank you" Her mother smiled and got herself back up to go back out to the living room, leaving Jun alone to her own thoughts yet again. 

The time finally passed and the mail got delivered, leaving too much anticipation for Jun to just wait for her mother to go out and collect the daily mail. She walked out and got everything, coming back and placing the less important items on the counter for her parents to read through while she was reading through hers. She sat down neatly onto her bed and opened the letter, where there was a projector instead of a paper that she was expecting. 

With a small click, it started to project up into the space in front of her face.  

And there it began, Al Might was on the screen, the smiling face that everyone knew was right there on the screen, leaning towards the camera "I am here as a projection!!" It was a bit of a scare, to say the least, even catching the attention of Jun's parents who were all the way in the other room. "Actually, I came to this town to work at U.A, you had passed the written exam, and gotten a total of 29 points on your practical exam, and though you scored low on the point system, you worked hard and persevered, and for that, we accept you into out hero academia"

Jun only watched, stunned from all that he was saying "Young Ishioka, join us, for your hero academia" 

The projection shut off, which left the silence of Jun and her parents secretly watching from the door frame "seee, what did I tell ya, I told you that you'd be getting in!" Jun's mother boomed out so suddenly, wrapping her arms around her daughter and laughing softly, Jun hugging back onto her tightly, her emotions were so mixed she didn't even know how to reaction to any of it. " come on kiddo, big week ahead of you, so lets go get the registration papers filled" 

Jun looked at her father and nods happy, smiling a wide smile from cheek to cheek, happy tears leaving her eyes.  

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Sorry for such the late upload of this chapter, hope you enjoyed it though! 

A lot of details are a little iffy from the letter stuff but I think I got it all down. See you next chapter! 

Word Count ⇢ 1751 words
Uploaded ⇢ 09/27/23
Last Edited ⇢ 09/27/23