2

"ANGO WAKE UP PLEASE!"."he's going to wake up"."w-what?"."he's hot and the body needs to be cold to be dead
(I think)

Nobody's Pov:
Ango wakes up a week later.

"ANGO YOU'RE AWAKE!"."Yes how long was I out for?"."a week.."."shit!"."what is i!?".

Backflash:
Tanizaki walked the alley while going to the car.
Ango was right behind him.

Tachihara was running after them.

"I only remember a few"."ok well, do you know the guy who raped me.."."let me guess he didn't go to jail".

"Listen Tanizaki,I'm really sorry he didn't go to jail,it was my responsibility to put him in there,and I failed miserably.I hope you can forgive me,even though I didn't do anything.".

"What-what are you talking about he is in jail"."what?"."he was counted for multiple rapes, so he's away for the rest of his life"."really,omg that's great new!"."yes..".

Tanizaki looked over to where Tachihara was,he was still in critical condition.

Tanizaki closed the curtains for Ango and left the room,and walked to Tachihara's room.

When Tanizaki walked in he saw Tachihara asleep.
"tachihara..I'm really sorry I should've listened to you!if I did none of this wouldn't have happened.
I'm so sorry that this happened to you,I was just so sad that you yelled at me for not telling you!
So I left you and the agency,and the others,but please don't die..
I need you here with me..
Right now.
So please I'm begging you to not die,and wake up..please please please wake up Tachi."

Tanizaki latest next to Tachihara's body on the bed,as he hugged him.
Tanizaki thought he was dreaming when he felt someone touch him lightly.

Tanizaki looked up and saw Tachihara up and he looked at him with a happy expression.

Tanizaki was shocked but happy he was still alive, Tachihara was surprised whenever Tanizaki hugged him tighter.

"There,there, Tanizaki.."."I thought you died"."yes I know and I'm truly sorry for that Tani".

Tachihara placed a soft,gentle kiss on Tanizaki's lips.

Then the nurse came in and said that he should be ready in a few days.

Tanizaki thanked the nurse,then looked at Tachihara with sad eyes.

"Why are you sad Tani?"."It was my fault you're like this.."."no it's not Tani"."yes it is if i had not ra-".

Tanizaki was cut off by tachihara kissing him passionately.

Tanizaki slowly started moving his lips,and grinding on Tachihara's member.

(はい、私もそうでした)
(Yes I had too)

Tachihara groaned as soon as Tanizaki got off.

After the days passed Tanizaki was able to take tachihara home with him.

次の章で何が起こるか見てください、そしてジャンはアツシやヒロツを殺さないでください。
(Find out what happens in the next chapter,and please Jean do not kill Atsushi or Hirostsu)