The Princess and the Po

Start from the beginning

"Your imperial highness, this is the Dragon Warrior and the Turtle Sorceress." Shifu introduced, as he steps out of the way of Po and Vee, introducing them.

"Nice to meet you your highness!" Po greeted, as he stuck his arm out to greet the princess, to which Mei Li slaps Po's hand out of the way. "Duuhh!"

"Yeah, I don't do handshakes." Vee said, blankly.

"Oh. I guess I need you and her, butterball." Mei Li recalled. "So I won't have you both executed. YET!"

Po tip-toes away in cowardice with Vee following by him as Mei Li begins to yell at her servants.

"Who said you could SIT?!" Mei Li yelled, as she walked towards her servants in anger.

"Ugh, she's such a brat." Vee complained to Tigress and Mantis.

"Hohoho! She's feisty, huh?" Po added.

"I thought you said kids loved you?" Tigress recalled.

"It could happen! She just needs a little, encouragement!" Po stated, which made Vee, Tigress, and Mantis laugh uncontrollably.

"You can't be serious." Vee said. "She already wanted us executed."

"Oh you think I can't do it?" Po questioned. "There is no child that can resist the Dragon Warrior! I'm like a sandbox in a black and white playground covered in fur! I'll bet you both a foot massage that by the time we get to Qidan, she'll be eating out of my hand!"

"I'm in." Mantis agreed.

"Me too!" Tigress added.

Shifu walks towards Po, Vee, Tigress, and Mantis.

"You'll see! I'm the Dragon Warrior! Kids LOVE the Dragon Warrior!" Po said, before he walked off as Vee watches from where she stood. Shifu motions for Tigress and Mantis to follow. "Heh, watch this!"

Mei Li enters her carrying cart, while Po attempts a funny act.

"Oh your highness!" Po said.

From under Mei Li's carrying cart, Po begins a puppet show, using a makeshift puppet made of twigs and straw. Po, dancing the puppet around.

"Hi there Princess!" The puppet (Po) said. "My name is Mr. Baby Po! Nya, nya, nya, nya, nya!"

"I made you, a puppet!" Po smiled.

Mei Li, to Po's excitement, grabs the puppet from Po's hand, stares at it, as if with happiness and joy, only to smack Po on the head with it. Po's eyes go cross, and he falls over, unconscious.

"Yikes." Vee said.

"Okay peasants! Let's get going!" Mei Li ordered.

Mei Li is carted off, and as they move out, they were unaware of the Croc Bandits, hiding in Mr. Ping's Noodle Shop.

"Gentleman, there it goes." Fung said. "Loads of gold, jade, fabrics."

"Ooh fabrics." Gahri smiled, which made Fung slightly irritated and scowled at him.

"And gold." Fung remarked. "Gentleman, and Gahri, that brat with the crown is our next target."

Princess Mei Li continued being carted off now accompanied by Po, Vee, Tigress and Mantis.

"Let's go move it, move it, move it!" Mei Li complained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The caravan continues the journey and it starts to rain.

"Your highness it's starting to rain." A servant alerted.