Chapter 62: Different

Start from the beginning

  He was very surprised when he heard his partner's answer. The middle-aged man, who had been thinking about it for a long time and still couldn't figure it out, finally understood what he was angry about by following the eyes of his companion on the seat.

  But no wonder.

  The looks and actions of those people were a bit too vulgar.

  Pointing here, nodding there, and lowering their heads from time to time to communicate, I really don’t know how to evaluate it.

  It’s just, Hideichi-kun.

  Do you think these people are really here to see Ren Tsuruga and your performance today?

  Uncle is sorry to tell you as a person who has been there. It is very obvious that the purpose of their coming here today is not to drink.

  Knowing very well the nature of these old men in the Propaganda Department, Takenori carefully wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and silently began to pray for the children in front of him.

  Because he knew clearly in his heart, no matter what happened during the filming. The photos and reports taken by the crazy people outside will definitely give goosebumps to normal people on the entire planet.

  Thinking back to their great achievements in the past, those things that are beautiful but give normal men chills still make people have a headache... To be honest, if the subject matter of the movie this time was not so special, their BOSS should  won't let these guys come out to cause harm to society, right? !

  Taking a few deep breaths, he raised his wrist and looked at the time on his watch.

  When he realized that it would be eight o'clock in the morning in ten minutes, he remembered that the child in the seat had not eaten anything since more than five o'clock in the morning.

  He called the assistant standing behind him, waiting for dispatch, to give some instructions, and then asked his partner in a low voice what he wanted for breakfast.

 Just when he was about to set off with his assistant, a tepid voice suddenly came from the direction of his seat.

  "Mr. Takeshi, Tsuruga... Ren, he probably didn't have breakfast either, right? Remember to ask the assistant to bring one for him." After saying this, he smiled and nodded at the astonished face in the mirror.

   Arimori Hideichi simply closed his eyes and ignored the reactions of the people around him who heard his words.

  Really!

  What do these guys look like?

  Didn't he just suddenly remember that guy didn't have breakfast either?

  Didn't he just... didn't he just remember that when I was chatting with that guy before, he said that he always forgot to eat breakfast and his stomach was a little bad.

  This...what's so strange about this! ?

  He clenched his fists angrily, and his thoughts turned to the man involuntarily.

  That guy has been following the director with Hirata Douma for so long, why hasn't he come back yet? Something couldn't have happened, right? !

  Think about the strength you just witnessed, and then recall what you heard from the staff.

  Although he didn't say anything, in his heart, he was still very grateful to this unique senior for protecting him.

  Ren Tsuruga is a man who is different from others...