𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

Start from the beginning

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ➪
@𝙎𝙄𝙓𝘿𝙊𝙐𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙊_𝙎𝙆𝙔 my girl my girl 🥰🥰🥰🥰

➪ yk it cousss🤞🏽🤞🏽

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"where the fucking bottles?" tay said loudly as he walked into the room. "yo ass always trynna get drunk." muwop laughed.

"be drunk just like a hoe." doodie lo jumped in. "who the fuck asked yo bald ass anything?" tay blank stared him.

"i'm bald by choice fat ass." doodie replied. "oh i'm the fat ass ??" tay held a shocked expression.

"sloppy body bitch." doodie spat. "yellow ass shinny ass crystal ball head ass bitch." tay pointed as he spoke.

"bottlesssss are here." heavyn sung as she entered the same door tay had just entered. "finally somebody that's on what i'm on." he grabbed the bottle out her hand.

a few seconds later Von , LA and durk walked into the room.

"why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" sky squinted her eyes as von walked towards her.

"we had ta handle some." von stood between her legs while she sat on the counter. "some ??" she tilted her head in hopes to read his facial expressions.

"yeah some." he replied smartly.

"some like what?" sky looked up at him as he typed on his phone. "huh?" he hummed as his attention stayed focused on his phone.

"what's so important that you can't listen?" sky tried to grab his phone but he pulled it away. "stop it, why you acting like that for?" he turned his phone off and slipped it in his pocket.

" i can't see your phone or sum?" she scrunched her eyebrows. "i ain't say that." he defended.

"but you acting like you got something to hide." she told. "don't do that." von shook his head.

"no you don't do that, you know what ?"

"i really don't care becau-" sky started but was cut off . "come on we taking shots i already poured you one." heavyn stood in front of the two.

"she ain't taking no shot." von pushed her away. "who the fuck do you think you are?" heavyn looked him up and down.

"you wanna shot?" heavyn pointed towards sky.

sky looked over at von "hell yeah." heavyn smiled and dragged her into the living room where everybody else was.

"take two everybody else took two... we'll except saniya." she told. sky picked up the first shot glass and threw it back.

her face scrunched up in disgust as the liquid went down. "i fucking hate Hennessy." sky complained.

"ok next shot is mystery." heavyn clapped her hands together excitedly. "mystery what??" sky said confused.

"water or patron... choose one." the girl held up two cups.

"mmm left." sky pointed. Heavyn handed her the cup on the left and sky threw it back just like she did the first.