chapter 10 broken future

Comenzar desde el principio

Rizevim: I saw you die and here you are again? What no...who are you?

Issei: heh... I'm just a passing-through dragon - points his finger at rizevim - remember that.

Rizevim: *smirks* you think you can beat me?

He said with confidence which made issei to sigh in absolute boredom.

Issei: alright... all of you come out!

When issei said that rizevim's eyes widen then out from the corners were cao cao along with Euclid and next to them was another clone of azi dahak and two dragons that made issei to raise an eyebrow because the two dragons looked exactly like ddraig and Albion.

Issei: is that all?

Rizevim: heh don't be to overconfident brat because you might regret not being born because these dragons are on the heavenly rank.

He said as it made the leaders to have wide eyes while issei's team was worried minus uryu , Frankenstein and great red.

Frankenstein: ' this is childs play...' - he thought with disappointment.

Cao cao: enough of this time for my revenge!

Issei: enough talk! - he made cao cao to shut up - keep boasting though expect that you won't see dawn tomorrow.

Cao cao charges at issei while the Three dragons was on standby though issei just shook his head and looks at them with disinterest while rizevim and Euclid only smirked then cao cao swing his spear downwards and hit issei's head though something unexpected happened the spear didn't kill issei but rather he stopped the true Longinus with his head then issei looks at cao cao with half lidded eyes which made cao cao to sweat then issei grabbed the true Longinus and punched cao cao on his chest making a hole on his torso then cao cao fell to the ground while panting.

Cao cao: *panting* how...*panting* is this possible...?

Issei: you never learn kid - he stepped on cao cao's back which he received a grunt from cao cao - you were a fool to challenge me! You wannabe hero...

With that issei snap's his finger and cao cao was disintegrated to nothingness then a bunch of bat's came charging at issei who noticed it was casted by the clone of azi dahak so issei just raised his left hand and summons his own bats countering back the attack then the clone of ddraig charged at issei which issei just engulfed his right hand with his flame and punched the dragon on the left side of its face which made the clone of ddraig to be sent flying to the side and be burned in the process then he noticed that the clone of azi dahak was gonna cast another spell issei used the true Longinus and engulfed it in purple flames then he threw the spear at the clone of azi dahak which pierced it's chest then the dragon disintegrated as well then suddenly the clone of Albion came charging in towards issei though issei just kicked it's face then the dragon was sent flying upwards though issei just threw his purple flames at the dragon which made it to melt.

Everyone who witnessed that was shocked while rizevim was looking at the scene with a small smirk then he started laughing out loud like a mad man.

Rizevim: good job... though your efforts are futile! Since I have this - he showed them a cup though everyone can feel it has Holy energy - this is another copy of the holy grail!

Everyone's eyes widen in disbelief while great red only scrunched his eyebrows while uryu raised a single eyebrow and Frankenstein sighed then the three looked at issei who had a calm expression then rizevim used the copy of the grail though to everyone's surprised nothing happened then they heard issei chuckling then his chuckle became a full blown laughter that irritated rizevim and Euclid.