Babysitting

(Your POV)

You walked over to the door when you heard a knock. You opened the door to find your sister standing there. (if you don't have a sister just bear with me please.)

"Hey, ____," she said "could you watch the kids for me? I need to go into town today."

"Um.... Sure." you said, looking at your two nephews and niece. Little devils. They ran into the house and your niece clung to you.

"Okay, have fun, bye." your sister called back when she turned to leave.

"Why are there a bunch of small children in here?" Greed asked as he came in the room. Your niece giggled at your side.

"My sister's kids." you sighed as the boys ran around the house. Greed sighed and grabbed one of the boys and sat the both of them down on the couch.

"Are you Auntie's boyfriend?" Your niece giggled. You and Greed both froze and blushed. The boys ran off the couch without you or Greed noticing.

You went into the kitchen and Greed followed, not sure what he was suppose to do.

"So, if they're your sister's kids, then why are they here." Greed asked.

"I'm watching them today." you told him as you scanned the cabinet for something to feed the little monsters.
You and Greed didn't notice the boys wrapping a rope around your guy's feet. Of course, your niece did so she moved.

The boys tightened the rope. You and Greed fell over, you on top of him. The kids ran off, giggling.

"Hey, ____," Greed said.

"What?" You sighed trying to undo the rope.

"Look at me." He said. You did and Greed pulled you towards him and kissed you. You kissed him back, completely forgetting about the rope and the kids. Almost. You heard your niece giggling and the boys gagging.