(Ayrah's room)

She went to her room and found her sleeping on her stomach Justin like her father. She took Ayrah on her lap and kissed her forehead.

N: Good morning, baby. It's waky waky time. Chalo get up. Then you also have to wake up your babi. Aru baby wake up.

Finally Ayrah wake up rubbing her eyes cutely. Nandini kissed on her cheeks and Aru gave her favour back by kissing her Mommy's cheek.

A: Gool molning, mommy.

N: Good morning, meri jaan. Let's go first we will brush Aru's teeth, then we will take bath. After that I will get my Princess ready. Then you can go and wake up your babi.

A: Yess mommy. I have so many works. Let's go fasttt fasttt.

Nandini picked her up in her arms and moved towards washroom. She made Ayrah ready.

 She made Ayrah ready

(Ayrah's attire)

Then went towards their room with Ayrah in her arms.

N: Aru baby, go and wake up your babi. Till then I will make your favourite breakfast. Okay?

A: Okay mommy.

Nandini kept her on the bed and went out. Ayrah found her babi dear still sleeping which she didn't like at all. So she sat on his belly and started patting his cheeks.

A: Babi, Babi waky waky babi waky

Still didn't found any reaction so she went more closure and sucked her babi's cheek which broke Manik's sleep. Opening his eyes he found Ayrah there which obviously made his day. He caught her through her tiny waist and pulled her more closure.

A: Babi, you woke up. I was calling you from so long. But you didn't get up.

M: Sorry babi ki jaan babi, got late in waking up. Now babi won't do that again. Okay?

Ayrah nodded her head. Manik kissed on her forehead and made her sit on bed.

M: Princess, you sit here, I will just go and come back in a minute. Okay, baby? Yun gaya aur yun aaya. Thik hein?

Then he made Ayrah watch some baby songs in his phone and went to take bath.

He then got ready and went downstairs with Ayrah in his arms found Nandini arranging breakfast for them. Now they are living in USA as they wanted to set a branch of Malhotra Industry here.

Manik came and with one hand he hugged Nandini from behind and with another hand he was holding Ayrah.

M: Good morning, love.

N: Good morning. You both are here. Now seat and have breakfast. Then you had promised to take us out today. Right, Aru?

A: Yes mommy. Babi, when will we go out?

M: First you finish your breakfast. Then you get ready. After that we will go.

She just bobbed her head cutely. Then they had their breakfast.

They got ready to go out. They roam around the city, did their lunch at a restaurant. They did some actually a lot of shopping which didn't bore Manik at all because he loves to shop for Nandini and Ayrah.

As it was almost night so they had their dinner too outside. Ayrah was enjoying a lot because after a whole week she was getting the chance to spend time with her babi dear.

At the time of coming back home she fall asleep. She was very tired with the whole day event.

Returning to home Nandini carry Ayrah in her arms. She changed her clothes and made her lie down on her bed comfortably. She then came back to their room and found Manik talking to phone so she took her night dress and went to change.

She came back after changing dress and found Manik in the bed. He had already changed his dress. She also went to bed and lie down beside Manik hugging him.

N: I love you

M: I love you too

He kissed on her forehead.

N: Thanks for coming in my life and making it so beautiful.

M:Then thank you to you too. For making my wishes come true. For being my girlfriend after marriage.

Then they talked a little and fall asleep to welcome a beautiful day.

I know this was boring but thanks for tolerating this. So here ends my fav story. Did you like the journey?

I toh enjoyed it very much. Don't forget to share your views and tell me do you like the name of Manan's daughter?

Finally Merry Christmas to all ❤❤❤❤
Bye.