5

Hey to my readers thank you everyone for reading, voting, comment and adding my stories to your list. Sorry for the late update hope u gais enjoy reading it. Thank you too for the positive feedback. Lots of love to all of you.❤️❤️

Seungmin pov

I have been sitting inside this bathtub thinking what did I do wrong. Why everyone hate my relationship with channie. I love channie with my heart I don't cheat I don't fights but why... I keep on crying I don't want to go outside.

"Baby.... Hey I think it's time for you come out already it's getting cold yahh... please baby don't cry anymore it hurts me baby... come on felix told me you wanna watch movie with them right... they are waiting for you"

I look up at channie with watery eyes I don't have words to say cause I'm scared

"C-channie ..... ~sob~ sob~"

"Shushhh it's okay baby I'm here rite now I'm always gonna be with you okay.... Let's get u dry first okay baby then we can go cuddles hurmm"

"Okayy"

Channie help to dry me off he touch me softly like i was make from a glass our eyes meet he give me warmest smile that i could wish for.

"Okay let see which clothes should you wear Hurmm do you want to wear long pants or shorts..... hurmm or should you..."

"Can i wear your hoodie channie..."

"Of course baby... i should think of that first isn't it... come on hands up my little baby... you look adorable baby"

"Thank you... it smells like you channie"

"You're so cute baby i can just eat you up"

"Hurmmmm channie"

"Hahaha i'm kidding let's go your friend is waiting"

We walk outside the room I saw lixie, innie and Hanie is there... i look at channie and he's giving me a signal to go to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Han pov

I was out with jeongin we were strolling around the mall when suddenly i got a call from felix he explain to us about Seungmin. Both of us rush to the boys house yes I'm closed to Seungmin and the boys but the guys besides me rite now can't control his anger since he is a closed friend to Seungmin and he really love Seungmin like brothers.

" what did his boyfriends do... shouldn't he be there with Seungmin...that's why I'm not that fond of those guys u see now Seungmin is hurt...."

"I.n I know you're angry me too but calm down we don't really know what happen, I'm sure chan hyung will never do that"

"You sure my ass, you're the one who introduce the group to us and u also the one who says they can be trusted....... I should have know this gonna happen when I decide to let chan hyung approve Seungminnie."

"I.n please I'm sorry okay let just go there first...calm down"

I really hope seungmin is okay i know that those 4 boy can be intimidate and ruthless but trust me when i say jeongin getting angry is like bomb. He really did not scared of those fours and to say this jeongin angry is another level. Few minutes we arrive jeongin burst through the door leaving me shit....

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SEUNGMIN"

"Innie you're here.....where's Han?"

"I'm here..."