Stop Eating So Fast! Kirby X Kirby! Reader

**This story is dedicated to all the bestest Wattpadders I've met and still have yet to see, so far! I really enjoyed reading the stories! THE HEARTWARMING FEELS!!! 

 Anyway, you are a Kirby, but you can CHOOSE what eyes, blush, body color (since Kirby is MAINLY that one color), and you DON'T have to worry about the feet, since most of the time the feet are just a darker shade of the body color (if the body color is BLACK, just try imagining something DARKER than black!)!!!

Like I said in the LAST story, you can understand what the non-human characters are saying (sowwy for the terrible pun in the last one...)! Remember, requests, I'll do it TO it (Sonic Underground catchline, one that I DO NOT own!)! See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers!!! WA-TAAAAH!!!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody in Smashville always thought that Kirby and (Name) would make a really cute couple, due to one reason only: They were BOTH KIRBYS!!!  Although, they were just friends, people would STILL tease them about it.

Sometimes there WOULD  be some moments, like the time (Name) dropped her ice cream, and Kirby went and bought her another one. But then again, she dropped stuff ALL THE TIME!!!  The two are always laughing together, having fun together, but most of all, EATING  together!!!

In fact, there WASN'T  a time when they wouldn't bring food to where they went to hang out! But with all that being said, there were SOME  differences between the two look-a-likes.

For example, (Name) was (body color), NOT. PINK (If you chose pink, try a light or dark shade of the color)!!!  Also, her (blush color) blush was the same as her (foot color) feet! It was also her (E/c) eyes that set the two round beings apart. With all that said, lets continue, shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now today, it was the "100th Anniversary of Smash Bros.", so there was, of course, going to be a GRAND FEAST!!!  All of the Smashers were excited, ESPECIALLY  Kirby, who had starved himself yesterday so he could swallow many goodies today! "Oh boy!!!", the Pink Puffball cheered, "I can't WAIT  till the feast starts!!!"

"Oh, Kirby!", (Name) sighed, "You and your stomach SUURE  do make a team!" "You betcha!", he cheerfully replied! The two giggled at the comment, as the bell struck 6:00 PM. "Lets get going!", (Name) said cheerfully. "Yeah!", Kirby agreed, and the two started walking towards the Grand Hall.

**Later*******************

Every type of food  from every game  was there! They had Chili Dogs (Sonic), Roasted Cuccoo (Link's favorite... You know the reason why!), Fiona's Soup (Shulk), Invincible Lollipops and Kowasaki's Spicy Curry  from Kirby, and the list goes on!!!

(Name) looked to see her Pink Friend's eyes TWINKLING  with hunger. She couldn't help but giggle as he ran to a table with Meta Knight, and King Dedede already  seated. The two already had their plates FILLED  with food, so she and Kirby went to get their meal!

**Another Timeskip brought to you by: Waddle Dees******************

Everyone at the Hall was staring at Kirby's plates... HE GOT 10 OF EVERYTHING!!! "Thanks Master and Crazy Hand for making this an ENDLESS buffet!", (Name) thought sarcastically, as she watched Kirby gulp down his food fast... Too fast. In fact, he used his main Special Attack to eat most of his food!

The Female Twin KNEW  that this HAD to stop, but she didn't know how... Until an idea appeared, and it was gonna be GOOD!!!  >:)

**Again, later***************************

Kirby had come back with his TENTH SERVING  of one of EVERYTHING, and the (B/c) Puff Ball was ready to put her plan into ACTION!

"Kirby,", (Name) started, "You hafta stop EATING SO FAST!"  "Why?", he asked.

"You're going to choke!"

"No I'm not!!!"

"Yes, and I'd never be the same without my BEST FRIEND!"

"......"

"....Kirby?"

Sadly, he just went back to eating like he was earlier, so now (Name) was about to take DRASTIC MEASURES! "I didn't want it to come to this...", she thought, "But he did this to himself..."

*********************************

She went ahead and GRABBED Kirby, then started dragging him outside. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!", he yelled. (Name) just stood there outside the Hall, still having her grip on him. The usually cheery Pink Puffball was NOT happy about his food being left on the table...

"(NAME)!!!"

"....."

"(NAME)!!!"

"....."

"(NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE)!!!!!!!!!!!"

"........................."

"(NAME)! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW, OR I'LL-MMPHHF?!?!?!?!"

In that instant, she placed her lips on his, making his expression go from FURIOUS, to SHOCKED AND SCARED!!!  Although, Kirby actually somewhat ENJOYED IT!!! So he took the chance, and kissed back! "He/She has NO IDEA  how much I wanted that!", they both thought!

After 5 minutes, they broke the kiss. "Let's head back inside, 'kay?", Kirby said. "Sure!", (Name) said, "Just PROMISE me that you WON'T eat so fast!" "Promise!", he replied! Ad they both started heading back, hand-in-hand!

**Epilouge**

A few years later, Kirby and (Name) became the sweetest couple in Smashville, and a while ago, Kirby proposed to (Name)! And she said YES!!!  They soon had twins, and the boy had (Name)'s color, while the girl had Kirby's!

It was nighttime, and the 5-year-old twins Sakura and Poy kept asking for a bedtime story! "Mom, PWEASE?", Sakura asked. "Yeah, please?", Poy asked. The two parents sighed, and they decided to tell them how they started dating!

The kids settled down in their beds, while (Name) prepared to tell the story! "Well...", she started, "It all started with your Father eating REALLY FAST..."

**DUM, DUH-DUH, DAAAAAH!!! Second story COMPLETE!!! Time to get some IDEAS!!! I know FOR SURE that the NEXT ONE'S gonna be... Toon Link X Reader!!! I'll have it up and running soon!!! And don't forget to send some requests, too!!! Well, See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers!!! WA-TAAAAAAAH!!!!!!