A Nervous Wreck (Lucas X Shy Child! Reader)

The people of Smashville today were abuzz with excitement! "Is it true?", (Name) asked, "Is he REALLY coming back?" Her (E/c) orbs were sparkling with tears of happiness, for there was a rumor spreading around that Lucas was coming back to Smash Bros.! "Yeah!", her friend Ness said, "He IS coming back!"

(Name) then started crying, and her friends Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Toon Link, Villager, Kirby, Mega Man, and Ness tried to comfort her. The girl wiped her eyes and smiled, saying: "I'm fine... Just a little overjoyed, you know?"

The others nodded in agreement, and even though Toon Link, Mega Man, and Villager never met Lucas, (Name) and the others told them how shy, and fun he was when they were together in Brawl!

Suddenly, a shout came from within the crowd, and judging by how loud it was, it was probably from Pit: "LOOK!!! A RED BUS!!!"  And just as the Angel stated, a red bus came into view!

Everyone crowded around it, except for (Name), who left a bit earlier due to, SHY-NESS  (see what I did, there?). She never liked large crowds, yet, she always wondered how a small Swordswoman/Whatever like her could deal with the LARGE AUDIENCE  in the Stadium!

Her mind would always head to that question, as she headed to her favorite spot: A large lake filled with Flickees (animals from Sonic's world), and many other creatures from video games!

**Lucas's POV**

As I got off the bus, Smashers from ALL AROUND came crowding around me, including Ness, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Kirby, and a few others I didn't recognize. "LUCAS!!!", Ness said as he hugged me tightly, "How've you been?" "Good!", I cheerfully replied.

I then pointed to the people by the others. "Who are they?", I politely asked. "Oh!", Pikachu and Kirby replied (yous can understands them! And yes, that also means Jigglypuff!), "This is Toon Link," The one who looked like Link waved, "Mega Man," The blue kid waved with a smile, "And this is Villager!" The last one with black dots for eyes waved! "Nice to meet you all!", I said happily! "Us, too!!!", they replied!

I then noticed that (Name) wasn't around. "Um,", I started, "Not to ruin the fun or anything, but where's (Name)?" That question snapped them out of their trance, and we started looking for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. "We'll look further downtown!", Toon Link said, "Try looking for her in the forest!" I simply nodded, and took off, trying to find my friend!

**(Name)'s POV**

I looked at my reflection in the water as I pet a thing that Mr. Sonic called "Chao". They were so KAWAII (CUTE)!!!!! 

I stayed in my spot for a while, thinking about my shyness (no more puns... '-.-). "Maybe I should just TRY  being brave like Mr. Ike or Mr. Mac...", I thought, "They're SUPER BRAVE, even when they don't hafta be! So... Where does that leave me?"

I was about to cry, thinking about how weak I was, when a GIANT, SCARY GREEN THING came out of NOWHERE!!! Due to instinct, I was ABOUT to call for help, but then I decided to NOT be scared and FIGHT!

**Normal POV**

(Name) ran to the behemoth bush, about to hit it with her Side Special, but the creature slapped her away with it's giant hand... claw thing (I don't know how to describe this beast other than GIANT. MONSTER. BUSH!!!)! 

(Name) tumbled on to the ground, scrapes and bruises appearing on her skin, a cut on her forehead. She struggled to get up, but when she did, the monster slashed her skin once more! She rolled into the lake, her injuries BURNING  with such strength, especially the HUGE CUT MARKS  that appeared on the girl's right arm!

The female then swam and crawled back onto the green terrain. She was unable to fight with the injuries she had obtained, and she looked to see the beast slowly walking towards her. It was clear it wanted to kill her, and with its determination to do so, it roared with defiance and continued its walk to the prey.

It was then right above her, raising its arm into the air for one more terrifying blow. (Name) then closed her eyes, bracing for the hit, tears streaming down her cheeks.

The monster's arm was about to come in contact with the child's delicate skin, when suddenly,

"PK FREEZE!!!" 

The girl looked to see the beast frozen solid, and then it shattered into small pieces, never to be seen again! She breathed a heavy sigh of relief, but the boy who saved her DIDN'T  have that same intuition. (Name) looked to see Lucas in the flesh, running towards her. The girl smiled a weak smile, and said, "Hey Lucas! Long time, no see!"

Lucas helped her sit up, then took a good look at her cuts, scrapes, and bruises. His eyes went wide with horror, as (Name) noticed his expression, her eyes tearing up. "I-I know it's bad...", she started, "B-but I just wanted to prove I was BRAVE!  I-I-I can't get over my sh-shyness, b-but I might someday... I j-just wished... It was t-today..."

Lucas didn't know what to do, so he hugged her lightly, due to the injuries she got from battle. (Name)started to cry as she hugged back, a small blush appearing on the boy's face. "I see...", Lucas said, "And it's okay to be brave, but that thing could have KILLED YOU!  Me and the others were worried about you..."

He then stroked her (H/c) hair in an attempt to calm her down. It worked, and to his relief, the cuts and scrapes stopped bleeding! (Name) then said, "Thanks for saving me, Lucas! You're my hero!", as she kissed him on the cheek. The boy blushed a deep shade of Rose-Red, as he helped her stand up. "Lets get you to Dr. Mario!", he said. "Yeah!", (Name) replied.

As the two walked out of the forest hand in hand, Lucas started to think he was feeling something new for the girl...

**Alright! First story DONE!!! Now, I know it may seem like new stories are next, but the truth is... I haven't started on them yet!!! So when I DO finish them, I'll have 'em up and running! I hope you enjoyed this one!!! See ya, Fellow Grasshoppers!!! WA-TAAAAAH!!!!!**