"Come on, it's okay" Cale gulps and shakily opens his mouth before Alver puts the spoon in his mouth.

"Good" He smiles while patting his head gently and Cale on the other hand, looks down as he gulps down the soup.

He's a bit annoyed by that habit of his but just let it go because it's only the start of it, he needs to endure him and use him.

After taking the 9th scoop, Cale got nauseous so he stopped feeding him and just caressed his back.

"Ugh" Cale mewls as he tries not to throw up the soup that he's been fed to and finally he doesn't throw up.

Alver wants to sigh but doesn't as Cale wants to throw up earlier and secretly relieved that he didn't throw up in the room.

"Here, drink some water" He hands him the glass of water and Cale takes it, gulping it down slowly.

After some minutes of silence, Alver speaks again.

"Cale" Cale flinches again as Alver calls him. He looks up to see him, still smiling.

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you know why you're here?"

Now that Cale's thinking about it…

Why is he here again?

Did he do something?

Is he missing something?

Seeing Cale so confused, Alver took initiative.

"You got disowned by your family, Cale…"

"H-Huh?" Disowned? Why can't he remember that time? What did he do to get his father to disown him?

"You pushed your little brother off the stairs, remember?"

"P-Pushed him off?" Cale's eyes widen more and his pupils are shaking

"Yes, that's why your father is mad and disowned you…" Alver holds Cale's face gently to face him and looks him in the eyes.

"That's why you are here now, in the palace"

"B-But, why h-here?" Cale said softly, still panickingly confused at what he heard.

"Because, I am worried about you"

"H-Huh? R-Really?" Alver chuckles and leans closer to his face.

"Yes, I'm very worried. Worried about you being alone, being disowned, and being scared…That's why you are here now, with me" He smiles at Cale so gently that it is captivating that he is telling the truth and completely fine to trust him.

That's why Cale trusts him immediately even when they met for the very first time.

"Also…" Alver makes a pause and Cale is confused but waits.

"You're able to see Roksu too…I heard that you admire him, right? Don't worry about being INTERRUPTED too" Cale gasps and eyes turn bright as he hears his name and completely goes deaf as Alver proceeds talking after saying Roksu's name.

The man that made his heart and body feel warmth.

"Roksu…" He whispers and finally smiles a little.

He's now able to see and talk to Roksu again.

As the redhead is thinking about him and Roksu talking again…

Alver is disgusted with him inside while still smiling on the outside.

'Disgusting' A lowly trash talking to a person that is praised by many he saved…What a disgusting being to even talk to him like that.