"Where are they? Where are they? Where did they go?"

By the time Yuna rushed to the backyard, both lisa and Hanbin were already gone. She turned around and grabbed her hair angrily. After thinking about it, she rushed into the house again and bumped into Lisa on the stairs.

"Where is Hanbi! What did you do to Hanbi? Zhang Lisa! I'm telling you, if you dare to touch my son again, I'm not going to be done with you!" she shouted sharply while pointing her finger at Lisa.

Lisa looked at her finger that was about to poke the tip of her nose.

Yuna's fingers were really beautiful. Her nails were also long and delicately done, and there were even some small crystals or bling-bling on them.

Lisa raised an eyebrow, then she suddenly stretched out her hand.She grasped that finger and bent it backwards.

Yuna screamed and knelt down directly. In order to relieve the pain in her finger, she twisted her body along Lisa's strength and basically lay down on the stairs.

"Let go! You let go! Ahhh~" cried Yuna.

It really hurts.

Lisa clutched that finger. "Who taught you to point at others with your fingers? Your mother?"

Yuna screamed, "It hurts~ Ahh~ Ahh~ It hurts~ Let me go!"

"My mother taught me to be self-respecting and self-loving since I was a child. I can't tolerate others pointing at the tip of my nose like this." Lisa said coldly, "I don't care who taught you to be so uneducated, you can go back and talk to that person! If you dare to point your finger at me like this again, then don't ask for this finger anymore.

"I didn't do anything harsh to your son. I just spanked his butt a few times. My father asked me to manage your children's affairs since you don't care about them anyway, and I agreed to it. I made it clear to Hanbin that during this summer vacation, he needs to do his homework every morning and can only play in the afternoon, and he also agreed to it. I am going out now. When I come back and find that he has not yet finished his homework for today, then I'll beat him again."

After Lisa finished speaking, she finally let go of Yuna's finger.

Yuna immediately grabbed her finger that was broken in pain and gasped.

Lisa stepped over her body and went downstairs.

Yuna's pain and crying caused snots to come down from her nose. She panted for a long time and felt that it didn't hurt so much afterward.

Lisawalked out of the door, while Liang Yuna got up in a haste, breathed in, and went up to the third floor.

Hanbin was actually doing his homework in the room. When he saw Yuna, his mouth flattened with a hint of crying any minute. "Mom, Sister me..."

After being beaten twice, he finally remembered for a long time and didn't dare to call her eldest sister 'Lisa'.

Yuna felt distressed and said, "Let me take a look".

She pulled Hanbin's pants down to check, but his little butt was white and didn't even have the red marks it had after being beaten yesterday. Children's recovery ability was really strong.

She was too stunned to speak.

She hated that there was not even a trace. She couldn't complain if there was not even a decent evidence. Her husband, who had a big heart, would definitely say 'it's okay, it's okay' again to her.

"Mom, I don't want to do my homework! Sister forced me to do my homework! She said that if I can't finish it, then she will beat me up!" complained Hanbin as he shook Liang Yuna's hand.