FUNERAL'S and SUSPICIONS

Time skip (cause I can)
Yuki

I woke up to someone banging on my door. "Yuki let me in" it was kyo and he just wasn't giving up. I finally got up and unlocked the door only to see a crying kyo. I looked at him confused "what's wrong kyo?" He looked at me "Yuki u may want to sit down" I began to get nervous because this couldn't be good news. I sat down on my bed and kyo sat beside me "Yuki I don't know how to tell you this..." he took a shaky breath "she didn't make it Yuki tohru she....she didn't make it" he said as tears began to fill his eyes. I know he was trying to be strong and I felt so guilty because I never got to say good bye and I shut kyo out. I never talked to him threw all of this I never went with him to see her. Tears began to fill my eyes as well and I cried for the first time in weeks I cried. Kyo held me in his arms and kissed my forehead as the tears flowed down my cheeks. I looked up at him " I'm sorry kyo. I'm sorry I never went to see her I'm sorry I shut you out and left you to handle this on your own" I said as more tears flowed down my face. Kyo kissed me passionately as I cryed he held me close and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. He told me over and over again how much he loved me and never he never left me to cry on my own. Even though I wasn't there for him he was there for me. And I love him for it.

Kyo

I held him while he cryed and I whispered sweet nothings into his ear. I told him I loved him and in return I was loved back because now that tohru is gone we need to help each other. The funeral is in 5 days so we still have time to comfort each other. We still have time to cry and smile before everything comes crashing down and I tell him. I have to tell him. Because if I don't and he finds out his own he really will hate me. "Kyo?" I looked at his half asleep figure "Yes my prince?" He turned to face me "Please don't leave me". Guilt. Pain. Betrayal. I leaned down to his ear and nibbled on it slightly"I won't my prince" he chuckled softly then turned bright red as I ran my hand up his shirt. "K-kyo" he moaned softly as I massaged his left nipple. I then began to nibble on his neck leaving love marks. He moaned slightly as I began to suck on his sweet spot earning small moans here and there (OK it's about to get real if u do not like boyxboy I suggest u leave now) I then removed his shirt. "K-kyo I don't think I'm-" I cut him off by kissing him. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which was gladly excepted. As I explored his mouth I felt him beginning to undo my pants. I smirked into the kiss and slowly slid my shirt off he looked at me in shock. "Damn" he said quietly and I smirked. I slowly slid my hand down his pants and began to stroke his member earning more moans. He then flipped me over so he was on top this shocked me. He smirked and whispered in my ear "you don't get to have all the fun" his breath sent shivers down my spine. He slowly moved down his hands roaming my body. He finally made his way down to my boxers and smirked. Pulling my boxers down and revealing my erected member he kissed the tip and moved his tounge up the side making me moan slightly and whimper "beg kyo" he said with a smirk "p please yuki" I begged he moved down again "As you wish kyo" and with that he took in my full length making me moan in pleasure. "Y-yuki" I moaned as he began to Bob up and down. Suddenly he stopped making me whimper in defeat "my turn" he smirked as he got on all fours in front of me. I smirked "your gonna regret that" I placed my fingers in his mouth "suck" I commanded he did as told and when I was sure they were wet enough I pulled them out. "It'll only hurt a minute" I said as I stuck in the first finger letting him get used to the foreign feeling. Then I stuck in the second one this time getting a whimper as I began to stretch him out. As I inserted the final finger I got a moan of pleasure. I began to slowly move the fingers in and out earning more and more moans. I pulled them out and positioned myself at his entrance"I'll be gentle" he nodded in agreement. I slowly pushed my full length into him earning a moan of pleasure and pain. I slowly began to move in and out thrusting slowly and earning pleasure filled moans from Yuki "k-kyo harder~" he moaned as I thrust harder. "K-kyo~" he moaned even louder I began picking up my pace as he moaned. I gripped his erected member and began to pump causing him to cum on my hand as I came inside him. We colapased side by side in a panting and a sweating mess. He curled up to me laying his head on my chest "I love you" he stated I looked at him and pushed some hair out of his face "I love you too".

(A/n)

This is my first legit boy x boy fanfic so if the actions are crappy don't hate. Thank you and please go follow my friend who helped me Nevy2120